The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved RideSafely — Beware! Not to do business with...
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This Company is the worse I have dealt with in a long time. Cars online look nothing like real deal. I started by sending their deposit, then had the balance out of my account tru paypal. They make the transaction late, while charging you $100 a day before moving on to $20 a day storage fee (once they get the balance and can no longer charge you for that) ; all the while claiming that they have not received the mailed paperwork and telling you time after time to refax it. I have, so far, spent $48 for fax services.
Now, they also have a new scam..if you are sending it out of the country, they need 2 types of IDs from that country??? even though you live here, and have no way of possibly getting identification from overseas. They make issues last for days, so that they can get the most money from you anyways!
Worst company ever! Towing went twice to pick up the car, and was flt out told NO! Towing guy tells me that the car is a mess and not to bother.
More RideSafely Complaints & Reviews
- RideSafely.com - Fraud and crooks
- RideSafely.com - Iinaccurate representation of product
- Ride Safely - They will rob you blind
- RideSafely.com - Rip off
- RideSafely.com - False statements
- RideSafely.com - INTENTIONAL MISREPRESENTATION
- RideSafely.com - Insurance auction bid representation
- RideSafely.com - Auto auction
- RideSafely.com - car auction misleading information
- RideSafely.com - passward