Ride Safely — They will rob you blind
I recently purchased a vehicle for the first time online from ride safely. I did not realize what a scam they are. I bought a 2009 BMW 328i with 2253 miles for $18, 000. The car looked perfect on the picture with minimal dent to the left door. It stated previous repair/savaged. When I received the vehicle I was shock to see that it not only had a front collision but all they did was place a new bumper in the front of the vehicle and never replace any of the damage parts. The car had front xenon lights one side and non xenon lights on the other which on the picture they had a close up of the xenon light.
It has radiators that was broken and not even hooked up to any hose or belong to that vehicle. The frame was never aligned or repair. The car had no airbags but they did put a steering vehicle cover making it look like they replaced it. All they did was to make sure the picture looked great but absolutely no repair or replacement was done to the vehicle. I got robbed. I have taken it to three different repair shops and they stated 10K, $12K and the dealership as for $20K to repair the damages. If someone could help me sue I would be greatly appreciated.
More Ride Safely Complaints & Reviews
- RideSafely.com - Fraud and crooks
- RideSafely.com - Iinaccurate representation of product
- RideSafely.com - Rip off
- RideSafely.com - False statements
- RideSafely.com - INTENTIONAL MISREPRESENTATION
- RideSafely.com - Insurance auction bid representation
- RideSafely.com - Auto auction
- RideSafely.com - car auction misleading information
- RideSafely.com - passward
- Ride Safely Dubai Auction - Dubai office