Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com Logo

Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com

Having problems with Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com?

Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 24, 2009. The latest review subscription was posted on Feb 4, 2020. The latest complaint Refund not received as promised was resolved on Sep 24, 2009. Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com has resolved 1 complaints.

Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com Customer Service. Initial Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.com Complaints & Reviews

Casino Player Magazine / CasinoCenter.comsubscription

I bought a subscription to the magazine through Groupon. The company send an acknowledgement of the subscription but never sent me the code to start the subscription. I sent 4 emails to their customer service center, but they never responded to my emails . I tried calling on three different occasions but gave up after being on hold for over 30 minutes and no one came on the line.

Casino Player MagazineRefund not received as promised

Last March I wrote a check for $44.90 for a two year; (May/2009 – May/2011) subscription renewal for the magazine, Casino Player published by a Glenn Fine who signed the “please renew now” letter as publisher. The toll free subscription number was given as [protected] and the address as 8025 Black Horse Pike, Suite 470, West Atlantic City, NJ, [protected].
    I began having “delivery problems” with the April issue which arrived late in May and the May issue which arrived late in June. I never received the June issue at all and on July 9th I called and asked that my subscription be cancelled with a refund for the unsent issues. I was told that I could expect $41.14 a refund that would take six to eight weeks. It is now well over the eight weeks and I still have not received my refund. When I called to inquire about it I was told by the “billing department” that none was issued.
    My emails are not being returned! I am now getting the run around whenever I attempt to contact anyone at “Casino Center” which publishes other gaming magazines and has a website, www.casinocenter.com, also. I am an 83 year old man living on social security who can no longer afford to even play a roll of quarters and I just want my money back.

• De
        Delia17 Dec 16, 2009

My Casino Player magazines arrived 1 to 2 months late . It is now December and I'm still waiting to receive my October magazine. I have called Casino Player continuously and have been given the runaround. Goodluck on gettin your refund.