RewardZone USAnot receiving $1,000 Visa Gift Card after completion of all requirements

Beginning on June 19, 2019, I entered the RewardZone, USA, LLC promotional program online, and over a period of several days completed all the necessary requirements for a Tier 2 Reward of a $1, 000 Visa gift card. I followed the steps for submission and when the verification process was complete, on July 2, I received a"Congratulations" e-mail stating there was one more - total of 3 - step to claim my incentive. It contained a "Tier 2 Incentive Claim Form". I completed the form, signed, had it notarized and sent it along with the requested proof of ID and address to the White Plains, NY address on July 5. It said, once submitted I would receive my reward within 3-6 weeks. I have never received any form of acknowledgement, as stated in the attached verification e-mail and no gift card as promised. I've spent several hundred dollars on products and services purchased in order to earn this reward. I made 2 follow up attempts and still no response. HELP!!

RewardZone USA