Sterling Tree Magnum Complaints & Reviews

Sterling Tree Magnumno returns

i have invested in 27 trees in 1996. i have written many letters to know about my investment and when i would i get my it back but there is no reply. so please inform me how to approach further.

• Su
      SUNDAR EMPEROR Sep 07, 2011

I got my 40 tree investment back through a powerful advocate from chennai within 47 days and my circle here in bangalore(25 + persons) also got their investments back.

Sundar
      [email protected]

Sterling Tree Magnum — Purchase of Teak Trees

I have purchased 60 teak trees about 15 yrs back. I have sent several emails and letters to the Sterling Tree...