M / S Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Limited,About teak tree investment

P Review updated:

I have purchased teak trees about 15 years back.
Recently, i tried to contact the company on phone but no any gave us positive reply or even a reply to any of our correspondence.
Please help us get in touch with the right people for the same as all my investments are held with them.

About teak tree investment

• Bh
    Bharat Bhushan Gupta May 04, 2021

I purchased 45 trees in1995 there is no solution of payment till now

Jawahar Lal Mehta Feb 12, 2021

I had purchased 2 Tree in the name of my daughter in the year 1994 from STM My certificate number is D1382 and Application number is G109299 and Maturity date is Sept.2014, Many correspondence for refunded amount, No response nor any amount recd. from STM can you guide me what should I do against STM for refunded amount.
    Jawahar Lal Mehta

• Sh
    ShyamD Feb 11, 2021

I bought 11 trees in 1996 vide application number C114851. Not getting any update for my correspondence. Can someone help me here on how to recover the money or know what the status is.
    My email address: [email protected]

• Sh
    ShyamD Feb 11, 2021

I bought 11 trees in 1996 vide application number C114851. Not getting any update for my correspondence. Can someone help me here on how to recover the money?

• Dh
    DhruvB23 Apr 27, 2020

Is there any update on this matter?
    I have invested in Sterling Tree Magnum more than 25 years back and maturity date is 2019. Any update on this?
    Anyone who has benefited from the legal route?

• Or
    oryxway Jan 17, 2020

I invested also 1000 rupees or 4000 rupees I think for 4 trees in 1995. After that don't know what happened, I just have the pamplet when they sent me during the recession time. Not sure I still have the bill for the money I paid. Any ideas guys?

• Kr
    krishnaja darvemula Oct 12, 2019

I had invested in the sterling tree magnum (india) ltd. Please help me know the status of the case and my address has been changed.How am i supposed to inform.Please help me in this regard.

Dr. Abraham George Sep 15, 2019

STERLING TREE-MAGNUM (INDIA) LIMITED
    Sterling Tree-magnum (india) Limited is a Non-govt company, incorporated on 07 Jan, 1992. It's a public unlisted company and is classified as 'company limited by shares'.

Company's authorized capital stands at Rs 1500.0 lakhs and has 60.161865% paid-up capital which is Rs 902.43 lakhs. Sterling Tree-magnum (india) Limited last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 28 Sep, 2012. The company last updated its financials on 31 Mar, 2012 as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).

Sterling Tree-magnum (india) Limited is majorly in Agriculture and Allied Activities business from last 27 years and currently, company operations are active. Current board members & directors are RAJESWARA RAO HANUMANTHU, RATHINAM SUBRAMANIAN and MOHANRAJ SUNDARAM .

Company is registered in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) Registrar Office. Sterling Tree-magnum (india) Limited registered address is OLD NO.21, NEW NO.2, 1ST STREET VISWANATHAPURAM, RANGARAJAPURAM, KODAMBAKKAM CHENNAI Chennai TN 600024 IN.
    Sterling Tree-Magnum (India) Limited Details
    AGM last held on 28 Sep, 2012
    Balance Sheet last updated on 31 Mar, 2012

Dr. Abraham George Sep 15, 2019

I Have a certificate No. Q6742 for 11 trees

On 13 May 2008, Mr. Vasanthakumar emailed me from Sterling treemagnum that "as you have invested in 11 trees, the repayment will commence from the 37th month from the date of the Court Order and complete before the end of 60th month."

This is the last correspondence with them.

Abraham

• Vi
    Vinod Kumar Rai Jan 15, 2019

I purchased total 15 teak tree in 30/04/1995 in My name Certificate no B7153 application no G 155136 investment value per teak tree was rs.1475/= Total amount invested Rs 22, 125/= The first interim returns was on 29/03/2001 and 28/03/2013 and date of maturity is in may 2021. The address was mentioned in the certificate but no communication or message on proceeds received from the company.
    We would be grateful if any can inform us what is the present status of the case. I found many associations are formed to fight the case but nobody knows what is the present status. If any body know about the company please let me know how we should proceed further in my email. Thanks
    Vinod Rai.
    [email protected]

• Ha
    Hasan Shaikh Dec 03, 2018

Hi. I have invested 30, 000/- thirty thousand on 20 teak tree on March 09 1995 which matured on March 08 2015. They have also sent title deed copy of some cents of land. I have tried contacting them but no information avaialable. Please help us to get back our investments and returns.
    My contact [email protected]

sarwanz Oct 05, 2018

Hi All,

I was searching to buy agricultural land near by Udumalpet areas. During these period, I was contacted by one the STM company Director in June 2018 to buy an agricultural land in Dhali village. We gave him the advance of 6 lakhs rupees (my savings of last few years) because of the trust my father-in-law had on a friend, who is also a close friend of the Director.

The company officials took my father-in-law also to their company to verify all the documents of the lands. After we came to know that the land is from STM and there are many cases against them, we stopped our process and still fighting to get our advance money back from them. My father-in-law's friend also a partner of this scam. I have the photocopy of all the proofs that the Director sent and contact details. Please reach out to me ([email protected]) if anyone need the details.

• Am
    Amita Gulati Sep 16, 2018

17th September, 2018

To,
    Sterling tree magnum (india) limited
    Registered office : "Divya 8A, Murrays Gate Road,
    Alwarpet, Chennai – 600018.

Reference : application no. R-45578 certificate no. K 39154 issued in the name of Mohit Chandrakant Gulati for the no. of 1 (one Teak Tree Rs. 1, 775.00 (Rs. One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Five).

Reference : application no. R-45579 certificate no. K 39153 issued in the name of Hiten Chandrakant Gulati for the no. of 1 (one Teak Tree Rs. 1, 775.00 (Rs. One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Five).

Date of joining: 23/01/1996, date of maturity: 23/01/2016 (for both)

Dear sir,

I had purchased 1 tree under STM and No interim dividend has been paid to me till yet.

Complete details are mentioned above.

Kindly revert on the status and future course of action.

Regards
    Amita Gulati

• Pr
    pranaay Aug 07, 2018

7th August, 2018

To,
    Sterling tree magnum (india) limited
    Registered office : "Divya 8A, Murrays Gate Road,
    Alwarpet, Chennai – 600018.

Reference : application no. J-523968 certificate no. K 6709 issued in the name of Rajesh M. Pathak, B-306 Anand Nagar, Forjett Street, Mumbai 400036 for the no. of 1 (one Teak Tree Rs. 1, 775.00 (Rs. One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Five).

Reference : application no. J-523967 certificate no. K 6737 issued in the name of Sushila R. Pathak, B-306 Anand Nagar, Forjett Street, Mumbai 400036 for the no. of 1 (one Teak Tree Rs. 1, 775.00 (Rs. One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Five).

Date of joining: 30/10/1995, date of maturity: 29/10/2015 (for both)

Dear sir,

Complete details are mentioned above.

Kindly revert on the status and future course of action.

Regards
    Sushilaa Pathak

• Mi
    minati pattnaik Jul 22, 2018

Aishwarya Pattnaik.
    I have invested an amount of Rs1775/-in shape of an a/c payee chq no 683517 dated 22.6 .96 of SBI vide application no. R-115815 dated 22.06 96.But as on date I am not getting the whereabouts of the company. I can speculate how many investors must have been suffering for this. Let everybody be united to take a drastic step against this company.

• Pu
    Public theni Jul 21, 2018

Guys,
    FYI
    Pottipuram & Rasingapuram(Theni district, tamilnadu) sterling magnum plantation land was sold few years before. Currently this land was transferred three four hands.
    So don't spend your times wastly.
    Or do legal action as soon as possible with group not an single man bcoz the money value is huge.

• Pu
    Public theni Jul 21, 2018

Guys,
    FYI
    Pottipuram & Rasingapuram sterling magnum plantation land was sold few years before. Currently this land was transferred three four hands.
    So don't spend your times wastly.

DR H K ANANTHAPadmanabha rao Jun 16, 2018

MY father invested rs 975/- towards sterling tree magnum in march 1993. and date of maturity of scheme in 11/03/2013. till now there is no information about it. i dont know what to do. please if any one gets any information about this tree magnum please inform to me. my phone no is +[protected]. now i am in andhrapradesh

• De
    deobral Mar 16, 2018

I have invested RS.975/- for one week tree in Dec 1993 and have been matured in Dec 2013. I tried and visited their office at kodamvakkam in 2011 and got the contact number. Thereafter tried several times, but could not speak to their staff. I got intimation that the case is under consideration of Hon Madras high court. since then, there is no information. Contact number provided was [protected] but of no avail. My mobile number is [protected] any one having any information May kindly share with me as I am posted at remote location in Andaman and Nico bar islands
    DK

Narendra Nath chattopadhyay Jan 24, 2018

I have invested in five trees in 1996. I never received any communication from STM thereafter. Now i have been searching their office for the last 3-4 years and do not know where they are. If any body can help kindly contact me at [email protected] 033--[protected], [protected]. My certificate no. p897.

• Kr
    Krishnan sreedhar Aug 13, 2017

All those who have been cheated by M/s Sterling Tree Magnum (India) ltd. and you all know that a case is going on in High court Madras. Request all of you to express this hardship/loss to our Honorable Prime Minister Sir, as he only can solve this problem. Our beloved PM is open to suggestions through email, whatsapp, face book, telephone etc. Please Please all of you individually approach the PM, I am sure a quick solution will be found. Thanks.

Sadhana07 May 19, 2017

we are in the process of gathering information from investors who're victims of fraudulent business house like STM; the purpose of this information is to help unsolicited claims and help the investors to financial literates and follow-up on their cases. those affected are encouraged to contact ''' trainer.consultgmailcom"""

• Su
    Surinder Bhagi Feb 02, 2017

My application number is j502318 dated 30 june 1995 for 1 trees with rs 1775/- per tree. please let me know if there is a way to get returns for this investment. my new adress nc 254, kot kishan chand, near railway crosing, jalandhar city-144001. mobile number [protected].

Rajendra Badola Jan 18, 2017

My application no. is r53212 and my certificate no. is k 16115 and purchase 01 tree @ of rs 1775/- per tree. kindly let me know how can I contact the authorized person of the company. my mobile no. is [protected] & my email is badola. [email protected], & [email protected]

Regards-
    Rajendra prasad badola
    Information dept., gov. of u. p.,
    Park road, lucknow. pin - 226001
    Mob - [protected],
    E mail - badola. [email protected] & [email protected]

• Su
    Sunil Kumar Singh Jul 12, 2016

I had purchaged five nos. Of teak tree in name of my daughter AAKANKSHA SINGH on [protected]. I have deposited amount of Rs. 8125 to STM. My application no.is R60471and certificate no. is I15981. Policy has been matured on [protected]. Till date i have not received any interim money or maturity money. Also i am not able to locate STM office or contact no. Can anyone help me.
    Thanks
    s.k.singh
    mob.no. [protected]
    email- [email protected]

Narendra Nath May 25, 2016

I have invested in five trees in 1996, @ rs. 1825/- per tree, application no. a123046,. I never received any communication from stm after receiving the certificate. please let me know how can I get my maturity money. is that any one received money. I have been searching their office for the last 3-4 years and do not know where they are. if any body can help kindly contact me at [email protected] 033 — [protected] [protected]

• Ve
    venkateswarlu china kochuru Apr 14, 2016

I have purchased two certificates for rs.1775/- each (one teak tree for each certificate) in the name of my two daughters on 29-11-1995. the first interim returns payable by 28 — 11-2001 and second interim returns payable by 28-11-2007 and the two certificates were matured on 28-11-2015. so far even a single payment was not paid by sterling tree magnum (india) ltd. the details of my two certificates are 1. no. k 10914 dated 29-11-1995 for rs.1775/- matured no 28-11-2015 favouring kochuru santhi. 2. no. 10915 dated 29-11-1995 for rs.1775/- matured on 28-11-2015 favouring kochuru swathi. please guide me for getting payments from sterling tree magnum (india) ltd, chennai. my address is : k ch venkateswarlu, 2-1-79, arigavari street, gaddalagunta, ongole - 523 002, a. p. mobile number : [protected]

ravinder k Feb 18, 2016

I have purchased teak trees about 20 years back.

Jaywant Feb 01, 2016

Hello,
    We had invested in The Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd. in 31.08.1995 with certificate no H 164 & application no. D 327247 . There were no communication from the Company. Now Could you please advise action to be taken ?
    Can we fight legally & get our money back ?

Jaywant Wagh & Patankar Mumbai
    E-mail : [email protected]

• Jr
    J Ramatarak Jan 19, 2016

I have invested with sterling tree magnum india ltd. I have purchased 2teak trees on 30/11/1994 with maturirity date 29/11/2014. my certificate no f 11197 and 11198 each tree for rs.1475/-they have mentioned in certificate trees planted at kamavaipatti plantations in periakulam registration district madurai district. with this particulars I request all if u know any thing about this pl help me in getting my money. so far I have not received a single rupee from them. pl help and advice what to do to get money
    My contact details.. j rama tarak phone. [protected], [protected]. iam now at hyderabad. pleaaaase help.

• Vi
    Vikas kumar agarwal Jan 11, 2016

My application no. g 138578
    My certificate no. a2778
    I have purchased 20 trees of this company 20 yrs back i. e on 31-01-1995 and as per my maturity date i. e 30-01-2015 I should be receiving my amount..
    I tried to contact the authorised person of this company bt hvnt received any reponse from their side can u kindly plz let me knw hw can I get in touch wid d person who is been held responsible for this procedures
    My contact no - [protected]

• Re
    Revathysterling Dec 26, 2015

I had invested my hard earned money in sterling tree magnum in 1993 .. Maturity in 2013.. Assured maturity is 7 lacs n land of 4 cents in thirunelvelli. I went to sterling group many times begged n treated.they dnt bother.. Thy have diverted d money to resort business n earning huge profit.. Not willing to provide holiday for one time for the investment we made. We people need to teach them lesson please act soon before thy wind up these business n change names... Chandrashekaran.. Bangalore

Contact [protected]

• Da
    dagadibo Jul 17, 2015

Dear all
    if anybody got the amount from that company..plz let me know...or else...if anybody there in chennai..who already visited that company...plz let me know for further action...wiaiting for reply am a bad investor in that company too..

regards

narendra.p
    hyderabad

• Pr
    Prem Ramchandani Jul 07, 2015

I have invested for 11 trees in sterling tree magnum (india) in 1995 from prabhadevi branch.. mumbai. but have not received any thing so far. even their addresse is not known. please anyone having knowledge contact prem ramchandani mob. no+[protected] &+[protected] email address [email protected]

• As
    ashfaque sanjofy Jul 06, 2015

I have invested in 4 trees respectively on dt 5/1/ 1998, 17/ 01/1997, 10/06/1997 which is matured on dt 30/12/2015, & 31/12/2016 please help us getting the details of the company and the directors my contact no. [protected]. email address [email protected]

• Ns
    N.Subbaraman May 28, 2015

My E.mai address :[email protected]

My various purchases are as follows
    a. 2 trees--Certificate #125558---matured on [protected]
    b.2.trees--certificate #C3298----matured on9-06-2013
    c.20 trees-- certificate#N651---to mature on17-07-2016

Totally i have invested about 50, 000/.We have to take combined actionst this cO.

N.Subbaraman

RamaRao B Apr 22, 2015

I invested in 2 teak trees but no reply from your side as the maturity period 17/6/2014 & we joined STM in 18/6/1994, the maturity date is already expired. i want my money back. please respond help.
    My certificate no: F8971
    email [email protected]
    ph: [protected], [protected]

Naval Taneja Apr 18, 2015

My father (late mr. mani taneja) also invested in this company for two teak tress each for rs 1275 on 13/02/1995.

The maturity date is 12/02/2015. application no. is k 413162 & certificate no. is f 3765.

We have nor received any response / communication from the company.

If anybody knows how to contact the company or get the amount on maturity, please please mail me at [email protected] / [email protected] or contact me at +91-[protected] or +91-[protected] or [protected].

I would really be very grateful & oblige if any one could help me.

Naval taneja

• Ho
    honeydhingra Apr 11, 2015

Hi,

I had invested in the sterling tree magnum (india) ltd.in 1992 with certificate no b 6469. there were no communication from the company. now could you please advise action to be taken?

Madhu dhingra
    [email protected]

RAJAN Nambiar Mar 20, 2015

As a team, better inform/complain to prime minister to do the needful against such scam, & request to catch those absconding chor* bosses, by involving *ib
    capt. rajan