Resveratrol Ultra Complaints & Reviews

Resveratrol Ultra — Fraud

My husband and I had seen a recommendation for this supplement on Oprah, so we looked it up on the net. It...

Resveratrol Ultra — Charging my credit card without permission

I ordered Resveratrol Ultra from a company in Hollywood, Fl 33020 They gave me a date to cancel any further...

Center Point

Resveratrol UltraUnable to cancel order, cant get in touch with company by phone or email

Do not order from this company. They are a scam. There is no way to reach them once you have placed an order. I've emailed them, once right after placing the order to cancel, the second time the next day and never got a response. They just ignore your email, and they have a phone number thats just a recording and circles back never reaching a live person. They deduct money automatically from you charge card, or checking account. I had to finally cancel my current debit card so they stop charging it. Please look at other sites, which are numerous, of people who have been scammed by this company.

2 Responses
    • Bo
      bonanni1 Jun 03, 2016

I ordered Reservatrol on the internet because of the so called interviews with Barbara Walters, 60 Seconds and Dr. Oz. I received the trial order and then someone phoned and said that if I locked in my order I would be able to get for less. More fool me I did and now that I no longer want it as it did not do as it says it does I cannot get through on the phone and even on the my bank statement there is a phone number. When I phone that number all I get is "thank you".

Is there anything that can be done as my credit card is being debited each month and as I said I no longer want it.

I most certainly hope that something can be done so that someone else does not get scammed.

Many thanks

Valerie

• Se
      Sea Bass Jun 03, 2016

I plan to call my credit card company and ask that the charge be credited as this was a fraudulant purchase. and my account# be changed to prevent any further charges to my account. If this is not possilbe, I will report the card stolen as I feel my credit card has been stolen as I have no control over the company continuing to charge my account.

Resveratrol UltraCREDIT CARD COMPROMISED

WARNING THERE IS MORE!!! CREDIT CARD NUMBER COMPROMISED.

I want to warn everyone about what this company does with your credit card number. Several months ago I had my credit card block this company. For the following two months they charged my account 3 charges each month that equaled the $87.00 and used a different company name. Then I found out that all kinds of sites and companies that I'd never heard of began charging my credit card small charges like $8.00 and $1.00. BE CAREFUL as they may be selling your credit card number. Get in touch with your credit card fraud department. Also immediately kill your credit card number that you gave to Resveratrol Ultra and get a new number. Needless to say, this is the time to carefully check out the charges that have been placed on your account, even the $1.00 ones.

Respond

Resveratrol UltraCharge credit card automatically

The company offers a free trial if you pay shipping of 99 cents. No where on their main webpage does it say that if you don't cancel in 10 days you will be charged $87.13 for the bottle they sent you. Granted, it does say this in their terms and conditions, but you have to click on a tiny link at the bottom of the page in order to read it. These terms should be stated clearly on the ordering page. I guess what they are doing is legal, but isn't ethical. It is misleading to offer a bottle of their product for 99 cents, but not tell you up front you will be charged the full amount if you do not cancel in 10 days.

Respond

Resveratrol UltraWas charged for a 2 bottle free trial

Dr Oz who appears on Oprah, and who I respect, endorses Resveratrol Ultra. That's the only reason I ordered the free two bottle trial. The first bottle came (I had agreed to pay the few dollars for shipping) free, but the second one I was charged $83.18 for.

Then there were two unsolicited amounts on my charge card for Top Body Cleanse for $40.00 each (one was refunded for some reason), which I have never heard of, nor did I order, nor receive anything, but assume it must be connected to the Resveratrol debacle as it appeared on my credit card a week or so after my Resveratrol charge.

What do I do now? And how do I get my money back?

Thanks so much,

Hilary Goldblatt

Ph: [protected] or email: [protected]@yahoo.com

1 Response
          • Pi
            pipeliner Jul 10, 2009

When you get your statement contact the credit card company, indicate on the statement the charge you wish to dispute and why. Each month you must check your credit card statement to see if charges from unknown sources are on the statement. If so dispute those charges as well. These guys go under numerous company names and will keep trying to charge you account. Contact you credit card company if this is happening frequently and get issued a new credit card number. Hope this helps. I'm going through this right now and was informed by my credit card company that these were the correct steps to take.

Resveratrol Ultra — Unable to contact them to cancel

Received free trial at a cost of .99, tried 3 times to call (different numbers) never got through to anyone...

Resveratrol Ultra — Rip Off

As to my suprise and others on this complaint list...I received a charge on my account for 87.13. When I call...

Resveratrol UltraFree Trial SCam

I tried the free trial for less than $5.00 and nowhere in their order information did they say that they would send more
          product and bill me additional charges! It was next to impossible to talk to anyone. I stayed on the phone for hours trying to get this settled and they would not take off the charges. This is at terrible scam and they should be put out of business. buyer beware!!!

9 Responses
            • Ez
              ezzra Sep 20, 2009

Do not do free samples or free trials as soon as you give them your credit card number you have joined their club, you will get the sample and later charged a whopping $80.00 to over a $100.00 for that free trial or sample. if you don't cancel atleast 3 days before the trial date is up, And your lucky to get anyone on the phone to cancel. Sometimes they don't cancell and send you another of what you ordered. This happened to me. If you do order trials and samples and if you talked on the phone get the name and address of the company, get the name and extension of the person you spoke with, wright the time and date the call was made. Never give your card number to anyone unless you are buying something out right that way it won't be charged again. Before you order anything on the internet check out the company make sure they are real and in the USA. Google them for reviews.

• Rb
              rbrandon Aug 18, 2009

I was scammed also. I used a credit card to get the initial order. I called my credit card company this morning and reported my card compromised. A new card will be issued to you and the orders will stop. If you haven't tried this, do it today.

• Un
              unhappy with scams Aug 07, 2009

I accepted the free trial . Unknown to me they were a scam.. They get your credit card info so that when you decide you dont want the product, they find another way to steal the funds from your CC. They called me a few days after I received the product to ask how I liked it. I said I didnt. They stated thats because I need to get the cream that goes with the pills. They said they will use the credit card of mine that they have on file. I stated I didnt want any more of the pills and that they better not bill me for more and that I dont want the cream. I knew at that time the way the scam was going. Well, today I received another bottle of it and was billed for it and the first free trial. $80.00 a pop! Im in the process of trying to get my bank to get my money back. This is a scam. A way to get your credit card numbers. Nothing is Free! If it says free, Run, fast...

• Do
              donna wanner Aug 05, 2009

its a scarm i order the free trail size i got sick . they tolk money from my account .87.18 .i am trying to get my money back.when i call i get a diffent person .on says on thing.the other says another .i just went my money back .i will never purches from this company ever .please dont order from this company .this happen in june 2009. don.na wanner in virgina.

• Yv
              Yvette100 Jul 31, 2009

I placed my free trial order for Reversatrol Ultra on 7/14/09. Website said that estimated delivery on 4/7/09. I did not receive my product until the 7/27/09. On 4/27, I was charged $88 for the next 30 day supply and when I called to cancel my subscription on 7/29 and to request a refund for the $88, I was told I exceeded my 14 day trial period. And in fact, the $88 charge was for the very SAME bottle that I had just received! There was was no "trial bottle." They ship the so called Trial bottle late, knowing you will run out of your so-called 14 day trial period and then charge you the $88 for the same bottle. Unbelievable.

I was also told that according to the Reversatrol website, I was to call to extend my 14-day trial period if I had not received my product within that time period. But no such warning/instruction was provided on the web pages. The free-trial is a SCAM. Avoid the product from this company.

• Cc
              CCarlman Jul 21, 2009

I too got sucked in! I was to get free sample & pay only 99 cents for shipping and handling. Then I got my debit card statement with 99cent charge & another dated 12 days later for $87.13. I called and kept getting msg all reps busy (for 2 solid hours)-gee i wonder why!! gave up and called back later, same thing, hung up after 2 hours. Next day called again but did NOT push any buttons for there prompts even though it kept telling me to do so, and a rep finally picked up. She insisted the charge was for the 2nd bottle which I never order or received. I reread the offer and there was no mention of a membership. I am filing a complaint w/better business bureau and attorney generals office. These scammers need to be stopped. Also this same product sells at Vitamin world at 1/4 the price!

• Aw
              A. Weaver Jul 03, 2009

I ordered a free trial of Reseveratrol from the Dr. Oz site for my husband and I at .99 each shipping only. I received the product with only an advertising postcard in it. No receipt, no terms of time of free trial, no costs of product if wanting to continue after free trial. Next thing I know there is a debit of $87.13 twice out of my checking account. I called the number on my bank statement and got an answering machine. I called the number on the post card, got the menu and put on hold for almost 15minutes, then when I got to a person and stated I wanted to cancel, I was bumped back to the menu. This happened twice, then I called a number for the lab in Florida that I found on the website and that number was disconnected. I filed a claim with my bank and they credited my account only to have Resveratrol dispute my claim two weeks later, stating that I didn't cancel in the 15 day free trial, so I owed them the 87.13 x 2. I have disputed their claim again, and through an agent at my bank was able to talk to someone in India and finally cancelled the account. But they said I was still responsible for the initial 87.13 x 2 since I didn't cancel in 15days. Well where do they tell you about 15days??? I am now having to close my account. They are not getting any money. This is a major scam using Dr. Oz and Oprah's name. I have learned not to do this online ever again.

• De
              Debra2 Jun 23, 2009

If you fell for this like I did, call IMMEDIATELY and cancel the credit card that you used to pay for the the $.99 "free" trial. I was charged $87.13 that I didn't authorize. Then today the charges started mounting from the same people. Fortunately VISA was on the ball and called about it. The charges were coming from out of the country. I had to cancel my credit card. Please cancel yours too or you'll be sorry. These people are crooks. I fell for it because they used "Dr. Oz" as an endorsement (photo and all). I'm sure he had nothing to do with it. Live and learn.

Marisa Jun 09, 2009

when u orderd it it had a square that said:

"We are so confident that you will love resveratrolultra that we are not only going to give you a free trial period for the full month supply, but also a RISK FREE 30-day Money back Guarantee. You will have 14 days from the date of your order to evaluate the product. If you decide you are unhappy with the product cancel at anytime. Our product will recur at a 21% savings of $19.95 off regular price, for low price of $87.13 with a fresh one-month supply of resveratrolultra shipped every 30 days from the initial order as part of our Auto Delivery program. There are no obligations, you can cancel anytime via our customer support line or online ticketing system."

yes, it probably is a scam...but i noticed it && wat isnt a scam these days??..haha thats y i didnt order it.
              also, were did u call?
              i have some questions about it and no were on the page dose it have a contact number.

Resveratrol Ultramisleading/fraud

Under the disguise of a free 30 day trial offer, I ordered the advanced natural cleansing formula. Noticing an erroneous charge in my bank account, I tried to contact the company, referenced in the charge, [protected]. The line was busy. After searching other web postings I found a number where I was able to cancel my order. For your reference the number is [protected]. They tried to argue with me about reversing the initial charge saying I had failed to cancel the order within the given time frame. I ordered the free trial offer on May 11.; I did not receive the product until May 16th. I was "linked" to the website for the product through a link at website www.Natures RezV.com which was promoting a 30 day trial offer for their product which promised increased energy. As far as I am concerned, the companies are in it together to cause confusion and hoping that potential customers will forget to cancel their order.

1 Response
                JOEL A WILSON Jun 19, 2009

MISLEADING, BORDERING ON CRIMINAL WITH THE SUPPOSED 30 DAY FREE TRIAL.
                PRODUCT SEAMED TO BE GOOD, BUT i'LL NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM A COMPANY THAT USES SUCH MISLEADING
                TACTICS, AND THE PEOPLE I CALLED TO VOICE MY COMPLANT "rude", AND ON PROVESSIONAL.{ RESVERETROL ULTA}
                DR . OZ & BARB WALTERS SHOULD BE ASHAMMED TO HAVE THERE NAMES CONNECTED TO THIS KIND OF SALES SCAM.

Resveratrol Ultra — refusal to reverse credit card charge

Do not order from this company!! Repeat do not deal with these people!! Placed order for free-trial of...

Resveratrol UltraFree Trial of Resveratrol Ultra is a Scam

I placed my free trial order for Reversatrol Ultra on 4/3/09. Website said that estimated delivery on 4/7/09. I did not receive my product until the 4/20/09. On 4/18, I was charged $88 for the next 30 day supply and when I called to cancel my subscription on 4/22 and to request a refund for the $88, I was told I exceeded my 14 day trial period. I was also told that according to the Reversatrol website, I was to call to extend my 14-day trial period if I had not received my product within that time period. After I got off the phone, I went back to the free-trial website. No such warning/instruction was provided on the web pages. The free-trial is a scam. Unless you are sure you want the product (which I have no intention on trying anymore), don't count on the free-trial. Also, forget about the 30-day money back guarantee.

8 Responses
                • Ym
                  YMG Sep 09, 2009

Good morning I placed an order on July for a free trail of a vitamin call RESVERATROL I gave me debit card # for them to charge only the shipping cost. I now realized looking at my bank statment that they had charged me on july 87.13 / on aug 83.18 / and on sept 79.95 every charge with a different company name. Of course I called them and they are saying that the trail was only good for 15 days that I needed to called them and cancelled this order if I didin't want any extra charges on my account.. Is this legal or can I dispute this, because I never saw that statement were it says that I needed to cancelled anything, the only thing that I wanted was the free trail ????????????????????????????????? FOR ME THIS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD, and I would like to press charges to this company or report them to a news station...

Thanks,

• Jy
                  JYOUNG09 Aug 25, 2009

WHAT A SCAM! I called the DAY I ordered it to CANCEL and the operator argued with me and said I had a free trial. I called the very next day and went through their automated line and cancelled however on the 20th and 10th of August, was charged the $83.17 AGAIN! My bank has filed a dispute and said that this is the fourth one this month.

Isn't there a way to SHUT THESE GUYS DOWN?

What goes around comes around and these guys are seriously going to get theirs... One way or another... Would LOVE to have this link come up when someone searches for Resveratrol Ultra!

• Ki
                  King9999 Jul 20, 2009

There is no way you can dispute in the credit card ? If you dispute on the credit card, will the credit card company stop paying this ###s?

• Pa
                  patrick prein Jun 26, 2009

Yes Jacob82 if you have lots of money to throw away go for it, but its misleading advertising to say the least. I signed up for a 99 cents bottle of 60 capsules, and they automatically send me a [sending haven't got it yet] months supply for 87 dollars. They don't take your phone calls and the web address is bogus. We are forced to pay them decause we have been duped, into excessive monthly charges. Doesn't Honesty and Ethics matter to you ? They also verbally sold me on anti-aging skin cream for 49 dollars.Who cares if it works, they suck and should be told so vehemantly. call me ever so slightly disgruntled.

jacob82 Jun 10, 2009

I also ordered the Resveratrol with the understanding that I would have 15 days free trial; however, I thought, how could I possibly get results in 15 days? I went ahead and ordered it and am now taking it. I will comment after my trial. Yes, I was also charged the full rate 15 days after my order; however, I think I will keep going and see if it works. If it does, then I have not wasted anything. I don't see anywhere in any of these comments where people actually gave the product a chance.

• St
                  Steve Gates May 28, 2009

Free my fanny!

I fell for the same scam & of course the operator stated over and over that "as the terms of the free trial agreement stated" I am not due a refund since I have passed the trial period. It was difficult to understand the operator, between the terrible pitch and nasal quality and the strange accent; she got VERY testy with me when I had her repeat her well-rehearsed verses. When I posed my questions is a format only requiring "yes" or "no" answers, she really lost it.

What a bunch of unscrupulous crooks! I wonder what our Ms Perfect Oprah thinks about it and their practices now!

Jay alex May 11, 2009

Here's how I'm solving this. You can read my complaint under Jay Alex.
                  My advice if you choose to cancel.
                  1. Do so immediately either when the product arrives or when you notice the charge to your account. Essentially, before 15 days has passed from the date you order.
                  2. Cancel your debit card or report your credit card stolen and get a new card immediately to avoid future charges. Place a fraud complaint with your bank or credit card.
                  3. RETURN the stuff. You have 15 days from the date it was shipped to obtain a refund as they state in their REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY. So if you call find out what day it shipped. Chances are you are within the 15 days still. WATCH OUT for the operators they will tell you to keep the stuff. Yeah right! And they will not give you a Refund Merchandise Authorization number. So mail it back with a tracking number from either the post office or UPS.
                  4. If you do call be sure to get the full name of the person you are speaking too. I believe these calls are outsourced to India. No offense. Because the people you talk to have accents and american names like Mary Daniels, Justin Anderson. Be sure to get a confirmation number of the cancellation. This is important info to give to your banks or credit card fraud dept. Also kept the email confirmation form the company that was sent to your email. Documentation goes a long way to getting your money back.
                  Lastly...
                  5. If you are truly interested in using this stuff, go to Puritian Pride Vitamins, they have the stuff as well and great offers like buy two and get three free! And it is cheaper and they won't continue to bill you. That's what I'm talking about!

• Ka
                  Kathy Silvas May 11, 2009

I ordered the FREE trial and received my trial bottle and was soon after charged for $88. and some change for future shipments that I had not authorized. I tried to call the company to cancel my subscription.( A membership I didn't know existed.) and was put on hold to listen to music what seemed like forever as I had put my phone on speaker and cleaned my house while I waited. The call ended by a message telling me that a rep was not available. I ended up having to change my bank account number to keep the robbers out. WHAT A SCAM!!! I would advise everyone to BEWARE and to go a reputable pharmacy site and buy their own Resveratrol for a fraction of the cost. The Free trial is a SCAM.

Resveratrol Ultra — Cancellation Policy

I placed an order on 4/17/09 at approximately 10:00 for the Resveraltrol Ultra. I decided to cancel thi...