Progressive Management Systems Complaints & Reviews

R

Progressive Management Systems — Questionable debt collection practices.

Our family has had several ER Visits and hospitalizations at Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo, Ca in the...

P

Progressive Management Systems — Poor Customer Service

Unfortunately, the staff at Progressive Management Systems, ("P.M.S."), is very rude, unhelpful, and possibly...

Progressive Management SystemsTerrible experience

Roshann (I do have his last name-at least what he told me) from Progressive Management Systems has been calling our home phone several times every day this week. He said they are a collection agency. His phone tactics are so abrubt and rude I refuse to let him have control over the conversation.

The first time I spoke to him I thought he was trying to sell me something. I told him to take my name off his list and do not call. His response was 'Lady I am going to call you everymorning, every afternoon and every evening. I hung up'. He has been doing just that. This last time he called, just a few minutes ago, he was so rude on the phone that I quickly remembered he was the same person. I asked for his name - he gave it. I asked to talk to his supervisor and he said 'why would you want to do that'. He refused to put his supervisor on the phone. I googled the name of the company and found this report. Not sure if it is a valid collection agency and if I do or do not owe the amount but I am sure that I will not respond to this type of treatment.