Nature Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Nature Cleansecredit card fraudulently charged

I have found 3 fraudulent charges on my credit card, all from Nature Cleanse.
I have not ordered any free samples, I have not subscribed to anything and, more strikingly, the credit card that got charged was just received (I don't remember to get the chance to activate it).
The first charge was 3.87 dollars, the second one was a foreign transaction fee of 11 cents and the last one was for about 88 dollars. This one was still pending when I checked the account and I had time to shut it down before
before more damage to occur.

ps
The Bank of America customer service tried to convince me that the charge is not fraudulent, that I might have agreed to it but forgot, or have not fully read the terms and conditions of that 'subscription'.

ChisL23 Jun 21, 2011

Natures Cleanse, by Pure Nutrients is a total scam and rip off. I saw a few months ago these products being sold on SOCIALSTEALS.com. I started to investigate, and months later I found out who was behind this scam. The name of the company is Intermark Media, now IMM Interactive ( www.imminteractive.com). The president of this company is Mike Krongel, who ran this scam, using his affiliate network to dupe consumers to buying his product, who I found out is now being sued by the FTC, for false advertising and promoting these scam products: http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/1023232/index.shtm . The number to the company is: 631-719-1250. They were behind Pure Nutrients, as well as many other scam products such as Eternal ResV, which I also saw them selling on Socialsteals.com. Report them to the BBB, FTC, and your Attorney General, and stop them from doing this ever again. The FTC is already taking them down, but I’m sure our complaints can only help their case. Pure Nutrients SCAM!!! Intermark Media SCAM !!! IMM Interactive SCAM !!! Social Steals / Socialsteals.com SCAM !!!

Nature Cleansefraud and touted by oprah

I am sooo aggravated!! I ordered the free trial that was advised by oprah and coupled with acai... I have charges on my account that total almost $500!! We all have to be sure that we do not let this go... And we keep pushing!!! I have a girls name melissa (they wont give their last names) and her employee number is 21412 (which is probably not right too)!! I have cancellation codes, confirmation numbers, ive faxed my bank statements showing the incorrect charges they made... And I keep getting the run around!! Who do I speak with!! Its crazy... If anyone else is having this problem twitter, facebook etc so it does not happen again! Im going to email oprah as well!!

Nature Cleanseunauthorized credit card charge

The company claims that Opray Winfrey uses this product. They offer a free months supply for only the cost of shipping$2.49. They do send you the product and charge your charge card for the $2.49. Then 10 days later they charge you $88.00 for the bottle of pills. If you look at the packing slip it does have the $2.49 charge paid but in small print - You will have 14 days from your order date (8/12/2009) to evaluate the product. You will be billed $88 on the 15th day of your order. I was charged on 8/25/09.

My bank called me to report that an unusual company had charged my account.

Otherwise, I would not have known about the charge. I did not authorize this charge nor was I told when I ordered the item that i only had 14 days to try it.

Nature Cleanseunauthorized use of debit card

First of all, I don't know how they got my debit card number, because I only use it at the Bank's ATM machine. Moreover, my account has been debited for one charge of $88 and two charges of $93.95. I have replaced my debit card with a new one and filed a fraud complaint with my local bank. The bank representative told me that there has been an increase in this type of scam activity of late, but are at a loss to explain how they got my debit card number.

Nature Cleansequstionable company ethics/lack of easily visible and clear conditions of trial.

To begin,

My husband ordered what was supposed to be a free trial of a supplement called "Nature Cleanse." The site boasted how beneficial the use of the product could be in regards to colon health. For only the price of shipping (5.95 i believe) a one months supply of the supplement would be sent as a trial. My husband informed me he ordered the product and when i examined my bank account i did notice the debit of 5.95 from the company for which he ordered. I had no reason to question my husbands ordering of the product assuming he knew what he was getting into. The product arrived and a week into testing i noticed a charge of $88.00 in our account. Noticing the recipient of said fee i immediately questioned my husband if he had any knowledge or possibility of such a charge when ordering "Nature Cleanse" Shocked he replied "NO!" and quickly went to the website he ordered from to gather what information i could as to how something like this could occur. Remembering vaguely seeing the site briefly when my husband told me he was ordering this product i couldn't recall seeing anything that stated such a charge. Had there been, my husband wouldn't have ordered it, nor would i have encouraged or supported him to order it. The site was just as i remembered and said nothing on the main page about any other charge other than the shipping and handling required to ship the product. Stunned i just began clicking on every link on the site i could to gather information...finally at the very bottom of the ordering page in small letters was "terms and conditions" (this link was nowhere on the main page, but only on the ordering page) clicking on that gave me all the underhanded details of this supposed "free trial" You had 14 days on which to decide if the product was right for you. if you liked the product you can do nothing and $88.00 would be charged to your card for your first months supply (so much for the bottle being free) then you continue to receive the product for a price of 88.00 per 1 month supply using the card they had on file. If you were dissatisfied, you had 14 days in which to call and cancel any future shipments. I recall when he received the pills in the mail in a bubble envelope with a small brochure describing the supplement and it's benefits. Interested i read the brochure myself with him. NOWHERE did it state one had 14 days on which to decide satisfaction/dissatisfaction of the trial, nor did it state any other charges should you not cancel within a certain time frame. it certainly didn't mention a price tag of $88.00 even if one was satisfied with the product.

my thoughts are this.

1: when you are given a trial sample of an entire months supply one would be inclined to assume they would have that month in which to decide. The months supply bottle is stated as "free" and not something that would have to be paid for in 14 days. False advertising at it's most blatant. Otherwise a 2 week sample should've been sent.

2:This product fails to show me how it's worth is even close to $88.00. for that price this product must not only effectively and expeditiously clear out my colon, but also wipe my ### for me when i'm done! I would like to know how they could consciously charge that obscene of an amount for supposed "Natural" ingredients. It occurs to me why they didn't readily divulge that information in plain view because any sane person would know better than to waste that much of their hard earned money on something so obviously not worth it.

dismayed and irritated at the insult to my intelligence i called the number provided.

I'll condense the conversation short because in it's entirety i'd have to charge you for the side show it actually was.

first, the representative barely spoke english (HUGE annoyance to me) I expressed my concern for the charge stating that even by it's websites terms i had not yet surpassed the 14 day trial to even be charged. I explained i thought their standards and practices underhanded and illegal..nothing was clearly stated on the conditions of the trial, and the price was incredibly excessive..but that aside it took me 15 min to finally get the operator to understand that i wanted nothing more to do with the product and to cancel whatever account had been set up at the time of ordering. She incessantly tried to offer other products, wanted a critique of the product blah blah blah. then finally frustrated with me not responding to her questions with anything other than "cancel the account" she states "what do you want me to do?" .."ARE YOU KIDDING ME? what have i been saying over and over? NO, i dont want to try any other products, NO i dont want more of the nature cleanse, NO i dont wish to answer a few questions about my exposure to the product. are you seriously asking me that question? what do i want you to do? ...i'll tell you what i want you to do, i want you to connect me with your supervisor." She replies "she cant come to the phone, she is busy" "hmmm ok then i want the number to your corporate office so that i can speak to someone about my disdain for it's product and it's company ethic." She then states "we can't give you that information" ...well this really set me off, and to conclude this ###ic situation without subjecting you to my way of getting things done..45 minutes later, i not only spoke to her supervisor, but was offered a refund. 5 to 7 working days she says it could possibly take. Still however, the corporate office number was never given. Should i not receive my refund as agreed to, i WILL do what i have to do to ensure not only MY satisfaction in knowing i'm properly reimbursed and severed from any further transactions..but for others as well. It's amazing to me how they can manipulate a hard working, tax paying, consumer that only wanted to try a product this company touted as "healthy" and possibly a colon cancer preventive. I wonder how the actors that are discussing colon cancer on their website as a marketing tool (but never directly name the product) would feel if they knew what shady ideals this company stood for. Writing to Oprah (whos name appears on your page and i've taken a screen shot should it suddenly be removed) might get media attention when she discredits your company on national television. First stop..the Better Business Bureau. then consider how to begin a class action law suit. My refund had better show up is all i'm saying.

to those of you who also have been taken advantage of by this company i suggest you don't rest until your voice is heard. There is strength in numbers yes...but sometimes just one can make a difference, if some work is applied.

good luck to everyone who has dealt with this company, and i hope that you all get the word out to put this company in it's place..either by forcing them to make their stipulations more clear as easily visible, or by putting it out of business entirely.

Nature Cleansebeing billed before I get product

I placed an order for Nature Cleanse on May 18th. I never received the product. On June 22nd I recieved a bottle of Nature Cleanse and was billed for it on June 17 according to my bank statement. How could I be charged $93.95 for a product that I never got to try for the 14 day trial period? I have contacted the customer service department at [protected] and requested that $93.95 be billed back to my account. I also canceled before anymore bottles were shipped. My cancellation number being CG4734219. So my question is, when will the money be put back into my account?

Charlotte Ruppe

Nature Cleansestill charged me $89 after I cancelled

Nature Cleanse charged my credit card even after I cancelled my order. Over a month ago today 6/28/2009, I responded to Nature Cleanse tv advertisement by calling the toll free number on the screen. After I gave my credit card information to charge for free trial to pay only the $5.95 shipping, I was told by the woman on the phone that my card will be charged every month for monthly supply of the product. I told the woman "No!" I don't want any company to charge my card every month. I just had the same problem with another company. I don't want to go through that again. I thought that ended it. Yesterday, I was going to pay my credit card balance. I called my credit card company to get the pay off amount. I was shocked when I found out there is a pending charge of $88 and $1 on my account by Nature Cleanse. I told the credit card representative that those charges are unauthorized. She said I need to call their claim department to dispute those charges once the charges are posted. For the meantime, I also need to contact Nature Cleanse to dispute those charges. That is dirty business. If this complain board can help file my claim I would greatly appreciate it. Please help. If you need more information, you can reach me at my cell phone number [protected] or by E-mail at argemy.[protected]@us.army.mil. Thank you!

Argemy Jennings
1025 Baldwin Avenue, Apt 205
Waukegan, IL 60085
Cell phone [protected]
E-mail: argemy.[protected]@us.army.mil

Nature Cleanseunable to cancel/unauthorized charge

I spoke to someone about the products after seeing them on their website. After finding out how much it cost, I declined to order. Then they offered 2 bottles for $2.49 each and said I could cancel within 14 days to avoid further charges and orders. I tried many times to get through, and never could. On the 15th day they charged my bank account $88.00. Listed beside the transaction on my bank website was a different phone number. I called it and got a representative who said it was too late to stop the charge, but they would send me another bottle if I wished. I declined, and told her I would be calling my bank initiate a charge back on my Visa Debit card. She said it would be declined because I didn't call with the 14 day period according to their "terms and conditions". I told her I tried repeatedly to call the number on my packing slip, but couldn't get through within the 14 days, and that I would be calling Visa to initiate the charge back regardless of her opinion. The operator was Asian, and communication with her was very difficult. She acted like she couldn't understand me, but I think she could understand me perfectly. They act that way to make it more difficult.

I did initiate the charge back, and had to block my current Visa debit card to prevent further unauthorized charges. I will now have to have a new account number and wait 14 days for a new card. I've learned my lesson. I will never order any more products like this again. Does the product work? I have not lost weight after one and a half weeks, but it did help constipation. I did not notice an increase in energy. Way too much money for a stool softener.

• Cm
    c.m.l Aug 02, 2009

PLease list the second number you called to reach an actual person so that others, like my dim-witted self, can get through before it's too late.

Nature Cleansethey won't stop calling me

I ordered the free trial, and before it was even shipped, they called me. Some guy who had broken English, so it was hard already, then he went into a sales spiel about "wouldn't it be great to get more?" I said no, I haven't even tried it yet. He didn't listen, just continued to try and push me to order more. I finally snapped at him and said I only want the trial! Then he tried to ask me for my credit card number over the phone. I had already supplied that online when I placed the order. I told him I had to go and hung up.

The next guy called two days later, broken English, and said he was confirming my shipment. The HE went through the sales talk. I cut him off and said no, I'll contact you after I try the sample. He wouldn't shut up, so I hung up.

The third one called, mind you, I haven't gotten the product yet, and I couldn't understand anything he was saying except Nature Cleanse, so I knew it was them again. I snapped from the beginning and told him I'm tired of them calling, take me out of their database and don't ever call me again, then I hung up. I saw the caller ID when he tried to call back about an hour later, I didn't answer and no message.

So, I got the product, and don't really have a desire to even try it. If they are so desperate to get you to buy more, then they're only doing it for the money. I don't trust them. Then they made the mistake of calling me a fifth time! I said the "f" word so many times, told him I'm going to sue them, take me out of their database or it's going to get worse you worthless #@*&!

That's when I decided to look them up, and at least get the word out there that they are ruthless in trying to get more money out of you. I realized when I read the other comments about Nature Cleanse that it was a blessing that I changed my card number last week since there was another scam I became a victim of, stolen identity. The upside, Nature Cleanse / Pure Nutrients can charge me another dime!

Nature Cleanseunauthorized bank drafts

Tried the "free" sample. Called within 4 days to cancel. The said it was cancelled in April. May 29th they charged my bank account $93.95; called again, they confirmed that it had been canceled and said they would refund my money in 5-7 business days. Checked my bank account 6/15/09 and they had stolen another $93.95 from me even though I had double cancellation confirmation numbers and a credit confirmation number. Offices are only open M-F and close at 5 pm EST. Convenient! Was on hold for over 45 minutes first time I called and about 30 minutes 2nd time I called. My bank paid it even though they had been told not to and they said that probable someone in Nature Cleanse office accidently hit debit instead of credit. Doesn't help someone that barely lives pay day to pay day.

Nature Cleanseread your terms and conditions

Why this is not a scam and why you should just read the terms and conditions:

These terms are very clearly listed in a big grey box which is larger than the box you enter in yur credit card info. I have included pictures to verify this. Unfortunatley most people do not read it, so here they are once again:

Natural cleanse terms and conditions for free trial — read them and you will understand why this is not a scam

When you order the free trial of natural cleanse your credit card will be charged only $5.95 shipping and handling.
As part of the trial period, you will receive a one month supply of natural cleanse and you will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if natural cleanse is right for you. If you are enjoying natural cleanse, then do nothing and at the end of your 14 day trial period your credit card will be charged the full price of $88.00 for your first month's supply.
If you find natural cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our customer service department to cancel your membership within 14 days of your original order date and you will not be charged any additional fees (you will have only been charged the $5.95 for shipping and handling).
Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another one month supply of natural cleanse and your credit card on file will be billed $88.00 plus $5.95 shipping and handling.
Limit one trial offer per household.
You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. Please remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using natural cleanse consistently for 3 months.

You may contact our customer service department via our toll free phone number1-[protected] customer service representatives are available monday – friday 8am – 5pm est.

Please note that no refunds are given on any products that have been already shipped.

Please note:

You must cancel membership auto ship orders prior to next shipment.
Packages marked "return to sender" will not be processed or refunded.

read your terms and conditions
read your terms and conditions

Nature Cleanse
  • example

Jaunlnia Jul 10, 2009

I totally agree! I went to this site to see if this product didn't work for some people. For Example: They didn't loose the weight they were hopping to. There was not comment of that... Just A bunch of people blameing the company because they don't know how to read. It's sad, they say your scaming them when in realality their scaming you... Sorry you have to put up with that every day.

Nature Cleanseunauthorize credit card charges

This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card. When I called them, the representative told me that I needed to cancel within 14 days from the date of product order, if not, the $88.00 will be charged to the credit card.
This is a SCAM!!! It takes several days for the delivery of the product, and then another few days to try the product to see if it works or not. I wrote a letter and demanded a refund for the money that they charge my credit card. If they fail, the letter and a complaint will be forwarded to the Better Business Bureau and the Chamber of Commerce in Florida.
Their advertisement on e-mail blasts is for a 30 day trial bottle..

• Te
    TeryLyn Jun 08, 2009

Same EXACT thing happened to me! 5.95 for a 30-day trial; then an 88.00 charge 13 days later from OVERSEAS. I call the 2 numbers on the credit card (866-984-6474 for the 5.95 charge in NY; and call 866-779-7454 for the OVERSEAS 88.00 charge) and guess what...I get the SAME EXACT voice answering machine, same message for hours of business! These are connected to each other and a RIP OFF SCAM!

• Ci
    cindy smith Jun 16, 2009

This company is unbelievable!!! And some guy who cleans his colon...its no wonder you clean your colon you and your company are FULL OF S**T!!!

Jaunlnia Jul 10, 2009

delivery only took 7 days for me-- not a scam

Nature Cleanse — deceit

I ordered what i thought was a "free" sample bottle of their product. I only had to pay $5.95 shipping and...

Nature Cleanserefund of $ 88.00

I want a full refund of $ 88.00, I did not open this bottle so I will be sending it back, I used Acai pure formula and got massive abdominal craps for 10 days and when I tryed to call your company I would be on hold for 20 to 21 minutes and thats cause when I pressed to cancel press 2, no one would even come on the line, I had to use my cell phone on the other hand to call again and press # 1 to reorder then after 22 minutes at least some one came on and I was still on hold on the other line, Bad customer service, Just send me back the 88.00 ASAP and let me know where to send back your product

• We are not related to the Acai Berry Company and you did not call prior to the 15th day to cancel, there is no reason to return the product as per terms and conditions:

PLEASE NOTE:

Packages marked "Return To Sender" will NOT be processed or refunded

Take it, that why you ordered it.

Jacqueline G Wilhelm Jun 09, 2009

I never said you where related to Acai Berry, but It does the same thing just different name ( know your other Products out there), I did try to call on two different occasions and NO one would get on the line to talk to me, Hum maybe cause I pressed the I want to cancel botton,
    I called on the 13th and 14th and I cant wait and be left on hold for an
    hour cause you want to wait to see if I hang up since it was so close to the charge date. I will keep writing until I get my $88.00 back to look for further action to take

• I am very familiar with Acai Berry, It is not a colon detox. As far as calling us twice, .. after holding for 10 minutes the system will instruct you of an email addr you can cancel through. We are very busy and can not determine the hold times so we do provide you with another option. If you were unable to wait up to 10 min. you would not have heard the message. I apologise for the hold time, again you may request a refund through the claims department at claims [email protected]

• [email protected]

• WHY THIS IS NOT A SCAM and WHY YOU SHOULD JUST READ the TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Natural Cleanse Terms and Conditions for Free Trial-----Read them and you will understand why this is not a scam

When you order the Free Trial of Natural Cleanse your credit card will be charged only $5.95 shipping and handling.
    As part of the trial period, you will receive a one month supply of Natural Cleanse and you will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if Natural Cleanse is right for you. If you are enjoying Natural Cleanse, then do nothing and at the end of your 14 day trial period your credit card will be charged the full price of $88.00 for your first month's supply.
    If you find Natural Cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our Customer Service Department to cancel your membership within 14 days of your original order date and you will not be charged any additional fees (you will have only been charged the $5.95 for shipping and handling).
    Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another one month supply of Natural Cleanse and your credit card on file will be billed $88.00 plus $5.95 shipping and handling.
    Limit one trial offer per household.
    You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. Please remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using Natural Cleanse consistently for 3 months.

You may contact our customer service department via our toll free phone number1-866-779-7568 Customer Service representatives are available Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm EST.

PLEASE NOTE:

You must cancel membership auto ship orders prior to next shipment.
    Packages marked "Return To Sender" will NOT be processed or refunded.

Jacqueline G Wilhelm Jun 23, 2009

OK, I TYPE IN [email protected] and it
    tell me : there are no complaints using term, I cant find the site just send me the necessary paper work to fill out to get my refund of $88.oo
    back or e-mail me the Link, ... [email protected], lets not make
    this more commlicated

cherangel04u Jul 04, 2009

I got an email saying my credit card turned down the shipping charge but it was given to them and I was charged 5.95 and got no product! Now I am trying to correct this problem with no luck yet! Save your money and by some exlax!

Nature Cleanse — '14-day free trial ripoff'

I ordered a 14 day trial of this stuff and cancelled on the 14th day. I was told that the onlycharge to my...

Nature Cleanse — won't answer phone for me to cancel membership

I have been sent a free trial of Nature Cleanse that was definately not free. I have been trying to cancel it...

Nature Cleanse — charged account 88.00trying to get refund

I canceled a .. free trail and they still charged me 88.00 was told to email them and they would refund me .

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices