IBEAMS Complaints & Reviews

Never Received Sunglass

Ibeams sunglasses are very durable and does keep the wind out well. The main guy, Michael Angelo, is a crook and a cheat. He will do anything to make a sale. Michael Angelo is not eve his real name. I ordered prescription glasses from him, and I never got them. He took my money and I never got the glasses. It was around $300. I call and call, and no one ever answers the phone. No one ever answers their email.
I have a friend that bought a regular riding sunglass from him, and the quality has been good. He needed a repair, and he has never been able to reach anyone there. They have no service. He can't use the sunglass now.
If you see him at a motorcycle show, ask him about it for us. He will get what is coming to him. Bikers have to stick together.
There are other sellers of Ibeams, and I assume they are ok. They must better then this Michael jerk.
Michael is an older heavy set man with gray straight hair.
Do not buy from him.

• Kd
    KDynge Aug 05, 2011

I oredered a pair of prescription riding glasses from these crooks & one year later, have never received anything but a bunch of excuses.
    Straight up bunch of thieves. They even tried to contact me pretending to be someone else, but used the exact same email address.5e36a

Scammers

I bought a riding glasses from them about a year ago. I tried to call and write emails, but they just ignore me and don't want to give me a refund.

• Pa
    Pat Bronson Jul 11, 2012

I know Ibeams. Their product is very durable and does keep the wind out well. The main guy, Michael Angelo, is a crook and a cheat. He will do anything to make a sale. Michael Angelo is not eve his name. I ordered prescription glasses from him, and I never got them. He took my money and I never got the glasses. It was around $300. I call and call, and no one ever answers the phone. No one ever answers their email.
    I have a friend that bought a regular sunglass from him, and the quality has been good. He needed a repair, and he has never been able to reach anyone there. They have no service. He can't use the sunglass now.
    If you see him at a motorcycle show, please punch him for us. He will get what is coming to him. Bikers have to stick together.
    There are other sellers of Ibeams, and I assume they are ok. They must better then this Michael.
    Michael is an older heavy set man with gray straight hair.
    Do not buy from him.

• Pr
    PrimoBikeRider Dec 11, 2012

I had a similar experience. He is a slick sales person and will sell you sunglasses that you do not know are damaged until you get them in bright light. I got glasses with scratched lenses, and he would not do anything about it. Then the temple fell off, and he would not do anything about it. I called and called, and emailed and emailed, and he would not get back to me. I think he is the only person in the entire company, and when he is at a show, nothing happens. I still have this broken piece of junk Ibeams sunglass, and I can't get it fixed for anything. What good is a lifetime warranty if you cannot reach anyone at the company to fix it? My $150 sunglass is going in the trash as it is worthless.