FBI Complaints & Reviews

FBIscam call

Social Security Scam

On 11/18 at 2:47pm eastern I received a robo call on my cell [protected] from [protected] which i did not answer as the calling number displayed was unknown to me. The automated announcement that was left stated they were the Federal Crimes Investigation Dept calling about fraud involving my Social Security Account

I believe this is a scammer and have not returned the call as as the announcement had requested

David Burr

FBIssa call suspending social security number

I recieved a call today telling me that my social security number was being suspended and that I had to call [protected] of the Federal Criminal Investigation Dept. I still have the voice mail they left and this has been on my voicemail several times. I don't answer my house phone unless I know the number. I am unable to send the recording as the phone is not a smart phone. The date of the issue is 10-15-2019 and several dates prior. I also did not call this person back.

FBIharassment and invasion of privacy

The FBI and it's partners have continually harrased myself and my 5 year old grandson. They have tried to run us off the road while driving. They make up lies. They call the local authorities and say I'm swerving and they think I may be drunk. I don't even drink. They put up infrared cameras and use drones around my house. They follow me in stores and tell the employees to watch me. They slander my name. They got us kicked out of our home. They have illegally went in and searched our
Home and the hotels we have stayed in. They repeatedly use their gangstalking tactics harassed me and my grandson in stores using intimidation. Tapped my phone divert my calls and text. It all started when my ex boyfriend in Albuquerque Christopher Francis Moore's mother stole 4 million dollars from the company guardian company she owned. She stole from disabled veterans and others alike. His lawyer Jason Bowles Of Albuquerque NM and former United States Attorney prosecutor whom they paid $80, 000 dollars to said they only way she would get leniency for sentencing or probation is by giving the government information they can use and cooperating with them. Never the less I broke up with Christopher because he is a narcissistic cheater and a liar and thief like his mother Sharon Moore also of Albuquerque.
My ex boyfriend is related to some well known cartel members in Mexico and because of this I get harassed they have broken into my car, flattened my tires, ransacked my emails, diverted emails have tried to make us homeless and careless crowd me in a store and make others believe I was insane, believe you me I'm highly intelligent and they know this that is why they harass me at the extent they do. I document everything they do I have a journal and multiple stalking and harassment police reports filed and pictures and about a month ago I was at the stop light with my grandson we couldn't turn because the light turned red one of the perps got so mad that he got out of his red minivan and started kicking and hitting my car and broke the window and mirror with my grandson in the car and I chased them down got the license plate and called 911. They are utterly ridiculous and need to be reprimanded. I have a grandson to protect and like They would if they were in this situation and it was their children I will do it to the degree necessary but legally. Please be aware of this so called intelligence agency who ridiculously uses tax payer money for frivolous and nonsense investigations to cut guilty people like Sharon Moore of Ayudando Guardians a deal... so much respect lost...
PS not only did Christopher cause this havoc he also went to school with one of the Agency's top officials Justin Kimbrough Of Albuquerque NM they went to Manzano High School together but Christopher was cheating on me and dating his sister Ashley whom lives in Colorado. It is very easy to see how the harassment is cultivated.

FBI
  • Updated by Kisha Watchin you watch me · Jul 14, 2019

They also put a gps tracker on my car this is tracker that my repair guy found on my car. I know there was not a warrant for this

• Updated by Kisha Watchin you watch me · Aug 19, 2019

Revised

Governor,

Good morning!
    I am reaching out because I would like to make my story known and I want to bring the awareness to the activities that are going on with not only myself and my grandson But millions of others across the state and across the United States.

These are actual factual letters and submissions that I have sent to the civilian oversight board for the Albuquerque Police Department.
      On 5/23/19 I was with my grandson who is five years old and we were on the corner Of Wyoming in San Antonio. We were at the stoplight headed south we had to stop because of the red light before we turned.  We were already a bit scared because this van and man had been following us for about 5 miles. The man started honking and yelling obscenities at myself and my grandson whom was in his car seat in the back. When I looked in my rear view I seen the man exit the driver door proceed to the passenger side of my car and start yelling kicking hitting and proceeding to break out all my windows in my car. The light then turned green he ran back to his van but traded places with the older woman that was with him and she began to drive.  My grandson and I were so shaken and scared he was screaming and crying and I dialed 911 I was so upset that this happened with my grandson in the car I couldn’t even think straight.  I proceeded to follow him in an attempt to get his license plate number. I retrieved the license plate number was told by 911 dispatcher for our safety to stop following them. Which I did. I spoke with The 911 dispatcher and proceeded to the chick-Fil-a on Montgomery. Officer LaForce came out I explained what happened and she was totally awesome she calmed us down. Officer Laforce went out of her way to help and I definitely appreciate her hard work. This is where the problem lyes my  passenger mirror was broken and still is broken I am traumatized as is my grandson. I called the Apd substation two weeks ago because No one from the law enforcement entity had reached out to me nor had o recurved any details on the case.  I had to call and leave two messages to get someone to call me back.  A supervisor called me back finally, I asked him what was going on with the case? He said the case had been closed. I said excuse me? You cannot be serious! Could you please explain to me the reason for the case closing? He said the description you gave us didn’t match the owner of the vehicles description.  I said hold on owner or not someone was driving the vehicle registered to the owner, As An Apd law enforcement officer I would like to believe That you went to the registered owners home and asked him who was driving his vehicle on such and such day at such and such time because an incident occurred.
    There is also a tape tagged into evidence Showing a picture of the suspect . He replyed “no ma’am we don’t do that”. I certainly find that hard to believe being that if I ran my car into someone and left the scene the police would certainly run the plates see who the registered owner is and be knocking at that owners doorstep.
    My  5 year old grandson was in the car. He also has autism and sensory processing disorder so imagine his terror?
     I say all that to say this for over a year the FBI has been following me around harassing me, putting gps trackers on my car, breaking into my apartment and home, getting us kicked out of hotel rooms they caused us to stay in. Flattening my tires causing my car to be wrecked. Telling people slanderous things, causing myself and my grandson to be homeless and carless and anything else less that they can do They crowd  around us while in the store .  They follow us from place to place.  I literally don’t even have any privacy at the doctors office.  I was placed on their FBI watchlist. I have made several complaints against them and their agency.
     I believe that this is another attempt to cover up a wrongful injunction. This is my belief, here is why I believe this the individual who broke my window is named Jason Lucas He is the son of the Registered owner Scott Lucas of the van that the incident took place from.  How do I know this ? I researched the license plate owner. I emailed Mr Scott Lucas  before but being that my phone and emails are tapped when he responded to me I Seen the notification flash across my phone but when I went to access the email response, It mysteriously disappeared from my inbox. I also Direct messaged Jason.Lucas  on Facebook  Messenger  and asked him when he was planning on paying for  The damages to my car?  He replied that it was not him . I showed him proof that it was him . I also ran down his list of charges being that he has many aggravated assault and battery is on household members I could ask understand why he came raging at us. I also explained to him that I knew that he was previously and FBI custody and he previously did a probation term for prescription fraud. He then blocked me.  My question is If I can find out who did this to myself and my grandson how can APD not  even attempt to find out ?! Here is why? The FBI asked them to Close the case being that Jason Lucas was  following me around and harassing me based on the direction of FBI.  I believe that the FBI  I asked whoever was in charge of that case to close it because if they would have interviewed Jason, It would’ve led To Jason saying that he was working for them and they do not want that exposed!!!  This is  definitely  not Justice, This is not fair  practice nor treatment  and APD should not be conspiring to commit illegal And atrocious activities with unjust entities.

I am requesting the the damage to my passenger side vehicle be fixed. I would like to be provided Scott’s insurance information for compensation. I would like to see Jason be charged and held accountable  for his behavior and the crime he committed on that day.

• Updated by Kisha Watchin you watch me · Aug 20, 2019

@Backboard Babe I believe you I know it’s true. As observant as they are so am I!!!
    I know for a fact what you are saying is true. I want to tell you this yes all law enforcement is aware and they know what’s going on and they’re going to make it seem like your crazy and try to convince people you are but just keep right along who cares what people say and think. Let them believe you’re as stupid as they make you out to be.
    I’ll be the first to tell you lawsuits burn holes in their asses. I know all to well how they are. I would recommend you keep a note book And write a daily journal of any and everything that happens that day you write it down be very detailed and take it wherever you go never letting it out of your sight.
    You should also keep a copy electronically if you can and I definitely would say take License plate Numbers and vehicle descriptions for your own verification the license plate numbers are for you and your Attorney and self record because when you run all the License plates they are going to come back as unregistered license plates. Which puts into place that the GOVERNMENT IS WELL AWARE BECAUSE IT IS ONLY THEM WHO CAN MAKE SUCH THINGS HAPPEN AND TAKE PLACE! I can help you get the license plates, vin numbers and pics of the car and who’ was driving it at the time.It’s sad that they try and go around and bully & harass and disrupte peoples lives they cause so much havoc and disruption. Yes they all work together so document everything. I recently filed a Harassment report against them and the police sent me a reply saying it was a crash report and was rejected and I had to report it somewhere else. Which was total bullshit!!! I do everything I mentioned above. They can lie now but at the end I can assure you ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the *** I will post below what recently happened. Stay strong and don’t waiver! Just like they believe people are creatures of habit they are people and the same applies. If we can arrange contact, I can send you some things to help you. A plate may go unregistered but you can’t change a vehicle identification number a picture of who was driving and a car description. Shame on these GOVERNMENT OFFICAL WHO GET PAID TO BASICALLY TRY AND BULLY AND MAKE LIVES MISERABLE.
    DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT LET UP ON THEM APPLY THE SAME PRESSURE THEY APPLY TO YOU AND ALWAYS ALWAYS HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS THE CERY SAME THING THEY STARTED HARASSING YOU FOR THEIR POCKETS!
    Remember PRESSURE BUST PIPES NOT PEOPLE! God Bless You! ♥️

• Updated by Kisha Watchin you watch me · Aug 20, 2019

@backboard babe remember you want to do all this that I have mentioned above. When it’s time and we are in contact. I can tell you many other valuable things to make you 50 steps ahead of them. If they don’t kill us first!! Which is sad to say but these Government Monster Officials are capable of anything. I went out of town and they broke in my car . I have the video footage of them breaking in my car searching all my shit and taking my paperwork in the trunk because I left my back window cracked. It was cracked enough for them to get in and unlock it. Just be very careful @backboardbabe your safety and your child’s is of the upmost important. I guard my grandson with my life. Look up all the procedures about getting your money back and go about it diligently putting in all necessary paperwork that is asked of you. Make copies for yourself and document document document I can not express this enough.

• Updated by Kisha Watchin you watch me · Aug 29, 2019

Does the government only use people who have violent tendencies and domestic violence men to follow women?

I’m back for an update as to what happened yesterday. It is was and will always be very sickening, frightening and gut wrenching behavior. I definitely fear for my grandsons life as well as mine and many other people in the Untied States who is a victim of this unjust government bullying harassment tactics..

August 28, 2019

I pulled out on the highway headed north there was a truck coming in the other lane I didn’t pull in front of him but I turned on my blinker to get over and he started yelling and screaming profanities. He then proceeded to swerve in and out of lanes and break acting like he was going to wreck into us so I followed him to get his license plate. I called 911 because he then again got mad and act like he was going to wreck into us so then he jumps out of his truck jump starts running around my car hitting and trying to break the windshield glass the passenger side mirror and passenger window he starting kicking the car with my grandson in the care started threatening to shoot and kill us. He kept saying I will kill you. I will kill you both what a horrible sickening disgusting way to act then he jumped back in his truck and flashed a gun to show me he had one and drove off.

I am utterly disgusted and forever grateful that God spared my grandson from this guy. I am pressing charges because if you all remember this is an almost identical situation of what previously happened to us before I’m starting to see a pattern. I will post pics below I also have video of him cussing hitting my car and going bezerk. I also have the video of him flashing his gun which I gave to the police and detectives. I don’t know what sick and disgusting game they’re playing but it needs to be stopped.

More pics

Pics

• Updated by Kisha Watchin you watch me · Sep 12, 2019

Has anyone seen the Petition on Change.org? I will attach the link

How odd someone has the supporting documents

• Updated by Kisha Watchin you watch me · Sep 20, 2019

• Ba
    Backboard Aug 19, 2019

I was reading your complaint and i just posted one lastnight about me being stalked and harassed by the state of Florida and followed by the police and my complaint says resloved which is not true its a lie they dont want the world to know what they have been doing to me because i had a case against them all the government agencies are involved from falsified documents removing me and my daughter's information out the system from the lawyer that represented me took a bribe from the state and on top of that never gave me my money for my workers Comp i had two cases with him Mr. Hughes from the Florida bar didn't do his job because i reported the attorney to the bar all he did was lie and make excuses fo Dr the attorney the post office never delivered my certified letter to the Florida bar which is mail tampering. they all work together all i want is the rest of my money they trying to do anything to cover up they know im telling the truth

Kisha Watchin you watch me Aug 19, 2019

@Backboard Babe I believe you I know it’s true just as observant as they are so am I!!! I know for a fact what you are saying is true. I want to tell you this yes all law enforcement is aware and they know what’s going on and I’ll be the first to tell you lawsuits burn holes in their asses so I know all to well how they are. I would recommend you keep a note book And write a daily journal any and everything that happens that day you write it down be very detailed and take it wherever you go never letting it out of your sight. You should also keep a copy electronically if you can and I definitely would say take License plate Numbers that doesn’t matter anyway because when you run them they are unregistered plates but I can help you get the license plate vin numbers and pics or the car and who’s driving it. It’s sad that they try and go around and bully harass and disrupte peoples lives and yes they all work together so document everything I recently filed a Harassment report against them and the police sent me a reply saying it was a crash report and I had to report it somewhere else. Which was a total lie I take pics and save everything I will post below what recently happened. Stay strong and don’t waiver just like they believe people are creatures of habit they are people and the same applies if you can contact I can send you some things to help you a plate may go unregistered but you can’t change a vehicle identification number

Kisha Watchin you watch me Aug 19, 2019

@Kisha Watchin you watch me I can make sure you get not only the plate but the vin and a pic of who was driving at that time and location 👊🏽

• Dr
    Drumline87 Aug 20, 2019

@Kisha Watchin you watch me Thanks for the reply and srry for what you going thru i posted about story 5 times on here because my first complaint they put resloved which is not this been going on since 2017 until the present every thing i post they put resloved so to me this complaint board also trying to cover up for the state of Florida its thousands of people writing complaints on here but they have the time to read all my complaints and mark resloved i would like to know when where how date and time my complaints got resloved bunch of crap i havnt never seen. so many people wanna gang up on one woman but my truth stronger than all them their actions letting the world kw they guilty
    I could back up what i say

Kisha Watchin you watch me Aug 22, 2019

@Drumline87 @Drumline87 Thank you for your empathy babe I definitely appreciate it. I read your reply and I know that you’re hurt, fustrated and tired. My spirit leads me to tell you don’t give up or give in or in the streets we say never FOLD I Of all people know how draining and overwhelming it can be and become but my advice to you is pray because the Bible says God will make your enemies your foot stool and what the devil meant for harm he will turn around and use it for the good. My advice is to take notes vividly and very detailed everyday keep putting your complaints in when they put resolved put another one and I suggest you copy and paste that way you don’t have to keep re-writing there are other complaint sites as well go through and post the same thing on all of them. I am a firm believer In paperwork because we all know paperwork isn’t going to lie that’s why they follow the trial you take notes from them and do the same thing. Think about it if you were a judge and you came in with a notebook full of detailed information why would it be lies? They do the same thing when they send a subpoena or a grand jury indictment. First things first babe they want you to sound crazy and deranged because then people will say she is crazy she sounds crazy so I stopped explaining to everyone and let the hidden videos and cameras take note for themselves. Do whatever you have to do go higher and higher everyone has a boss and don’t 🛑 every time something happens file a police report write your governor the Dept of Justice post post post and pictures don’t blabber in the state facts A happened then B and so forth if you need my help I got you ♥️

• Dr
    Drumline87 Aug 22, 2019

Thank you thats why i posted like 8 times on here because they keep putting resloved they removed those and still have the one posted that say resloved

Kisha Watchin you watch me Aug 22, 2019

@Drumline87 Again this is not the only website google complaint websites and a lot will come up who cares if the reviews are good or bad for that complaint website. What we care about is telling the story, awareness making everyone aware that tax payers good ole earned dollars go to promote harassment and invasion of privacy issues the more people are aware the more it will start to catch eyes. As for your complaints google what needs to be done for your case okay if this person is not doing his job let me call his boss and note dates times who you spoke to what they said and I would advise you to download a voice recorder app. There is not one single call I take or dial that is not recorded. Write to the congressmen for Florida the state senators the reps whoever send it to the news the newspapers over and over but most importantly file those police reports for each offense and every harrasment involved incident everyone everyone has a boss just remember that

FBIfraudulent behavior

I had put a car up for sale for $6000.00 via craigs list and cars.com. I received a text from [protected] inquiring about it on 6/2/19 and he said he wanted to purchase my vehicle so he sent me a company check #4816, from NPR, Inc. P.O. Box 791490 Baltimore Md [protected] drawn from Sun Trust Bank 1445 New York Ave, NW Washington DC 20005 in the amount of $8000.55. The check came priority mail 3-day U.S. Mail from FLC LLC 1739 Old Hudson Rd. Google Earth pictures this address as a (Motel 6). He said the extra $2000.55 was for the movers and once I had deposited said check and it had cleared at my bank to take out the extra $2000.55 and go to Walmart and do a Walmart to Walmart money transfer and send him, (Fabian Dietes) $1950.00 of it that he needed for the movers and to keep the extra $50.55 for my troubles. The transfer went to the Minneapolis area as he requested and he could go to any Walmart there and get the money pickup for the movers with his ID. The Walmart transaction number was [protected]. About an hour later when everything was done and I had completed his instructions, from the same phone number [protected] I got another text from someone claiming to be Berry Johnson. He said Fabian Dietes had a family emergency (mother died) and asked me to go back to Walmart, cancel the transfer I had just done for Fabian and redo another one in his name as the car was for his cousins birthday and he didn't know when Fabian would be back. I refused to do that and advised the sale is complete and to text me again when the movers were arriving to pick up the car and that I wasn't going to be in the middle of Fabian and his issue. He continued to beg me via from said text# and after about 3 days he said I was a scammer and he was going to reverse the check. The next morning I checked my bank account and Sun Trust had reversed the check as an altered falsified check so I immediately went back to Walmart and canceled the transfer I had done and received back the $1950.00 before Fabian or Berry attempted to cash it out in Minnesota. I was lucky to get it back as I think Berry is the culprit and would have cashed out the transfer if I hadn't gone back and made those changes. I would have been out $2000.55. I also feel they are doing this as a form of obtaining fraudulent income from many people. For each person they scam they make $2000.00 because they reverse the check after picking up the money. I did contact NPR in Washington DC who also confirmed the check was not one of theirs and that they had no-one by the name of Fabian Dietes, or Berry Johnson working for them.
How many people have they already done this to?
This needs stopped and hope you can get them.
This person has to be pulling in thousands of dollars a week ripping off innocent people and there family's and destroying there finances.

Thank You for your attention to this matter and if you would like anymore information to put this guy down I can be reached at [protected].

Sincerely,

Brian Blank
8973 Sw 212th Ln.
Cutler Bay Fl. 33189

Christopher Herrick Nov 25, 2019

I received a check today, November 25, 2019 with the same info on it for $6, 800.38 !st, I do not understand why you would have sent the money, I knew before the check came it was a scam, checks cleared and your bank making it available are totally different. He did not stop or reverse the check, the bank would have no matter what, it is your responsibility to know what your doing with checks, and when he told me he was sending extra for the movers that's fine, I would pay the movers when they arrived, why would anyone send extra money only to have you send it back in cash form? Does that make sense? If he is paying for the moving he does not need to send you the extra money, he would just pay the movers directly. Good luck getting this person caught, he is still doing it and belongs in prison but he hurts people that are clueless, there is no way he would get a dime from me because I am doing my research prior to even taking the check to my bank because anytime I cash a check at my bank, I am the responsible one that needs to deposit real checks, not fraudulent checks as your account can be closed for depositing a check like this one or the one I received, I knew the second I looked at it, it is typical Versa Paper.

FBIsuspension against social security number

I received a call on Tuesday, 2/19/19, at 3:30pm in which a female voice claimed to be notifying me of the above issue. Caller said that it was being investigated by the Federal Crime Investigation Department. The female stated that she was representing the Social Security Administration. The number I was to call back was: [protected]. This was the second such call that I have received in the past week. The female caller had no discernable accent.

FBIfake phone call from alleged irs rep

This am I was called from number [protected] identifying themselves as the IRS ... this is the 3rd time I have been contacted by fraud people the phone number originates us tele pacific Corp. Rancho FE CA ...

I am a legal liability adjuster for several insurance carriers and now collect from the Ukrainian selfreliance Cu for the last 12 years and was a legal liability adjuster engaged in investigation and court cases for over 35 years... after telling the lady what I did previously I asked her what she wanted she said nothing and hung up. After this I googled the phone number above and got the message that this was a suspected scam. Hope you catch up with these people. If you have any further questions, please call me at work [protected] x 229 or on my cell [protected].

Marika A. Cole

FBIonline injury by sexual photo postage

Hon'ble,
Since date, I published my attached complaint online on complaint board, for selfish reasons some fraudsters are putting and then e-mailling me to get read me my facebook some abusive sexual photographs . It's a insult and damage to me and my parents' reputation as well as career.

I've never subscribed the such things in any manner on reasons that I'm already victim of financial crimes for which prevention by UNO FBI is mandated dated 10-10-11 with other collaborated parties. Such the acts done in intention to injure the victim are the illegal crime committed under prescribed sections of IT Act-2000 punishable with imprisonment or fine or both. This model law is get adapted by UNO to every member nation.

As per third attached hereby sent in legal reference, I've already done complaint dated 30, 2018 to the FBI on their e-mail address to get compensate me $ US 20, 000 for insulting and damaging me and my parents' reputation but FBI yet done no any appropriate action.

Therefore needed action is to be get done to make the world a better place.
Thanks the this board

FBImississippi dept of human resources

Over payment of child support.in the thousands. Under paying the recipients of the child support. And will not give information to the recipients whose case it belongs to they just say get a lawyer.in harrison county mississippi. Please help protect the rights of fathers and mothers of this country being taken advantage of. Thank u. Jason grooms

FBIturned away

I went to the FBI to inform them of the numerous doctors that have been trying to cover up my gonorrhea infection. I had been mailing them tapes of the doctors month after month to keep them informed about the scam that had even been happening across the states, including MN, NY, and in SD. Two men appeared at the entryway and they told me my tapes had been thrown away probably. They had no clue about what was happening. They told me to bring my tapes to local police (the same police that have been stalking and harassing me?) They did not seam too interested in hearing my tapes and they did not listen to even one. I offered them to make a recording of my tape but they refused. I guess the FBI is not too helpful. [protected] pm

• Updated by hhhhhhhhhh10 · Dec 21, 2016

I asked their names but they would not give names!

• Be
    Belinda Blümenthal Dec 21, 2016

I have so many questions!!

1st: Covering up your gonorrhea infection from who? If YOU know that you have gonorrhea and doctors are forbidden due to HIPAA to disclose any private and personal health information to anybody without your express consent, then who could they be covering it up from?? Are you just absolutely convinced that you are infected with gonorrhea but the doctors keep telling you that you don't, thereby covering it up from you? If so, why are you so hard up to have gonorrhea? Shouldn't you be relieved that you don't have gonorrhea instead of making (probably illegal) tape recordings of doctors?

2nd: What does the FBI have to do with your gonorrhea?

3rd: Have you considered another doctor for an additional opinion?

4th: Why do you want to have gonorrhea so badly? This is obviously the most pressing question.

5th: Omg what if this is like, another Tuskegee experiment but only this time it's with gonorrhea instead and like, you're the one about to blow the cover off of it?!

Well, regardless, I hope you and your funky junk have a Merry Christmas!! Hopefully it's more white, less 'burns while ya pee'!

FBImoney

Received the following email tonight, Sunday April 10, 2011, 3:54 pm. I know nothing about anything he is talking about and don't care to know. I have no m0ney coming to me and don't expect to have any in the future. My supervisor at my work has also been receiving a recorded message from different people of forgein accents stating the same thing. I need to have this stopped as it may cost me my job.

Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J.Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. [protected]

Attention:Honorable Beneficiary,
This is to inform you that it has come to the notice of the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) that the sum of $10.5 million united states dollars were transferred from the central bank of Nigeria to the bank of America here in the united states, bearing your name as the beneficiary.
We did not believe this at first until we saw the transfer, then we had no other option than to place the funds on hold until you are able to prove to us that you are not a terrorist or a money launderer, by obtaining what is called a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer certificate from the funds originated country.
Note that we have done a proper investigation on this transaction and from our investigation, this funds truly belongs to you and it is not a scam, but we have instructed the bank of America not to release the $10.5 million to you until you prove the legitimacy of the funds you are about to receive.
As a matter of fact, you will be charged for money laundering and terrorism, if you fail to prove to us that you are not a terrorist or a money launderer by obtaining the above mentioned certificate from the funds originated country, and if you are found guilty as charged, you will go to jail.
You have just only 72 hours to prove to us you are not a terrorist, failure to comply with our instruction, you will be arrested and detained until this matter is settled. Meanwhile we have your full contact address which makes it easier for us to arrest you when ever we want to.
We are going to direct you on how to obtain the required document from the funds originated country in our next email to you, and your $10.5 million will be released to you as soon as the required document is obtained.
Therefore you have been advised to get back to us immediately you receive this email or you will be arrested by the FBI, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Robert S. Mueller, III
Director Federal Bureau of Investigation

• IronGrudge89 Apr 11, 2011

First of all, this is a scam. Someone is posing as the FBI director in order to frighten you into giving up your information.
    1. If the FBI truly wished to contact you, it wouldn't be via email.
    2. If they did, for some strange reason, choose to contact you via email they would have had the decency to capitalize and properly punctuate.
    3. They wouldn't use phrases like "as a matter of fact." Or sentences like "Meanwhile we have your full contact address which makes it easier for us to arrest you when ever we want to.".

What you have hear is a very poor example of someone trying to steal your identity.

FBIbeneficiary

935 pennsylvania avenue, nw
Washington, d.c. [protected]
Tel: [protected]
Http://www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm
Attn: beneficiary,
Investigated with the help of our intelligence monitoring network system that you are
Having an illegal transaction with impostors claiming to be mr. tito mboweni republic
Of the reserve bank governor of south african, maria ramos absa bank ceo, christo
Luus general manager absa bank, none officials of absa bank, fnb banks, dr.
Mamphela ramphele fnb, kevin chaplin, dr danny jordan ceo of the 2010 fifa world
Cup, dr irvin khoza: chairman, 2010 fifa organization committee, joseph s. blatter
Fifa president, chief competitions officer derek blanckensee, chief security officer
Linda mti, chief financial officer farouk seedat, chief communications officer
Richard mkhondo, chief operations officer nomfanelo magwentshu, chief it & t
Officer phumlani moholi, chief marketing and commercial officer derek carstens,
Chief transport and logistics officer skhumbuzo macozoma, are impostors claiming to
Be the federal bureau of investigation. during our investigation, we noticed that the
Reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your
Financial obligation given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.
Therefore, we have contacted the federal ministry of finance on your behalf and they
Have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total
Usd$11, 000.000.00 in an atm card which you can use to withdraw money from any
Atm machine center anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000
United states dollars daily. you now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an
Atm card. since the federal bureau of investigation is involved in this transaction,
You have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the
American citizens, european citizens, asian citizen and uk.
All I want you to do is to contact the atm card center via email for their
Requirements to proceed and procure your approval slip on your behalf which will cost
You $1000.00 only and note that your approval slip which contains details of the agent
Who will process your transaction.
Contact information
Name: mrs. lydia washington
Email: [protected]@yahoo. cn
Telephone numbers: + [protected]
Do contact mrs. lydia washington of the atm card center with your details:
Full name:
Home address:
Tell:
Cell:
Current occupation:
Bank name:
So your files would be updated after which she will send the payment
Information’s which you'll use in making payment of $1000.00 via money gram
Transfer for the procurement of your approval slip after which the
Delivery of your atm card will be affected to your designated home
Address without any further delay. mrs. lydia washington will reply you
With the secret code (3898 atm card).
We advice you get back to the payment office after you have contacted the
Atm swift card center and we do await your response so we can move on
With our investigation and make sure your atm swift card gets to you.
Thanks and hope to read from you soon.
Fbi director robert s. mueller iii.
Robert s. mueller, iii
Director
Since september 4, 2001- present
Note: do disregard any email you get from any impostors or
Offices claiming to be in
Possession of your atm card, you are hereby advised only to
Be in contact with mrs. lydia washington of the atm card
Center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to
Your atm card payment and forward any emails you get
From impostors to this office so we could act upon and
Commence investigation.

FBIletter of warning

Fri, may 21, 2010 5:23:24 pmcurrent observation
From: fbi office <[protected]@btconnect.com>add to contacts
To:

fbi report. txt (3kb)

See attachment below for a current report on fbi investigation. you are advised to contact me asap for further clarification. this has to be cleared! you are warned!
Fbi-washington field office
601 4th street, nw
Washington, dc 20535
[protected]

Attention: fund beneficiary.

Official warning from the fbi foreign remittance/telegraphic dept.:

It has been discovered that your contract/inheritance/winning fund was about being transferred to an unknown account under your name. this attempt was perpetrated by someone who claims to be working for you, and that you have given him due authority to have the fund moved to the new account.
The federal bureau of investigation (f.b. i.) interferred after being alerted by the supposed bank. we investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play. the fund (us$7, 500, 000.00) was found to be deposited in a top bank in america in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account. it was further revealed that initial fund transfer originated from nigeria to england and now here in a bank in usa. these transfers did not follow due process in line with the international fund transfer rules and regulation.

We advice you to contact us immediately, as the funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer (dist) document within 3 days from the country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequent prosecution. we shall release the funds to you immediately we receive this legal document and make sure that you get your payment without any further delay.

Be informed that failure to have this cleared out or if you fail to provide the documents to us, we will charge you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds. we will not hesitate to visit the full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund.

Finally, you are expected to have the clearance document obtain from where the fund originated from to have you and your fund cleared. only then shall we release your fund as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free of any involvement. to this end, you are advised to contact me asap for further clarification.
Note that you have 72hours to obtain this crucial documentation. this has to be cleared! you are warned!

Faithfully yours
Robert mueller 111
Fbi-washington field office
601 4th street, nw
Washington, dc 20535
Www.fbi.gov

FBIbeneficiary money from nigeria

I just rec'd this lovely email:

935 pennsylvania avenue, nw washington, d.c. [protected]

Date:26/02/2010

Attention fund beneficiary, this is an official advice from the fbi foreignremittance/telegraphic dept., it has come to our notice that the c.b. n bank nigeria district has released 10, 500, 000.00 u. s dollars into bank of america in your name as the beneficiary, by inheritance means.
The c.b. n bank nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment from the united kingdom to your account, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment s.t. d. p to pay this fund through wire transfer, they used this means to complete the payment.
They are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the already transferred funds, which was made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account.

Secret diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities why must your payment be made insecret transfer, if your transaction is legitimate, if you are not a terrorist, then why did you not receive the money directly into your account, this is a pure coded, means of payment?

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary scrutiny by the american authorities when funds come from outside of europe, and the middle east, the f.b. ibank commission for europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of $10, 500, 000.00 to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (s.d. t. a). we govern and oversees funds transfer for the world bank and the rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be able to provide us with a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer (dist) withing 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer from where the funds was transferred from to certify that the funds that you are about to receive from nigeria are antiterrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to cross and impound the payment, we shall release the funds immeediately we receive this legal documents.

Money you are about to receive.
Be informed that the fund are now in united state in your name, but right now we have ask the bank not to release the
Fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our investigations first before releasing the fund to you.

Note that the fund is in the bank of america right now, but we have ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and verifications from you before releasing the funds.

So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us fbi identification record and also diplomatic immunity seal of transfer (dist) to satisfy to us that the money your about to receive is legitimate and real money.

Document and send to us so that we will ask the bank holding the funds the bank of america to go ahead crediting your account immediately.
An fbi identification record and diplomatic immunity seal of

Transfer (dist) often referred to as a criminal history record or rap sheet, is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the fbi in
Connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service.

This condition is valid until 2nd of march. 2010 after we shall take actions on cancelling the payment and then charges you for illegally moving funds out of nigeria.
Gurantee: funds will be released on confirmation of the document.

Final instruction:
60f credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee
61e beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared
62 benneficiaries bank in u.s. a., can only release funds -
62 upon confirmation from the world bank/united nations.
64 bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request

Note: we have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights... if you fail to provide the documents to us, we will charge you with the fbi and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive.

The united states department of justice order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an fbi identification record to obtain a copy of his or her own record for review.
The fbi criminal justice information
Services (cjis) division processes these requests to check illegal activities in u.s. a. an individual may request a copy of his or her own fbi identification record for personal review or to challenge information on the record.

Other reasons an individual may request a copy of his or her own identification record may include international adoption or to satisfy a requirement to live or work in a foreign country or receive funds from another country (i.e., diplomatic immunity seal of transfer, letter of good conduct, criminal history back ground, etc.)

Sign
Robert s. mueller, iii

janice lewis Jan 25, 2011

I didn't send any money to them When I send a complaint ti the ic3 it keeps saying mail disclamer why My maik from you got deleted accidently when I tried to reply

janice lewis Jan 25, 2011

Williso stated yesterday he was going to be here on MOnday of this week

janice lewis Jan 25, 2011

Its monday and no show So check it out right away He also stated he had a check at the post office here

FBIkontakt information

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-terror-og monitory Kriminalitet Division.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington DC
Kunder Service Timer / mandag til lørdag
Kontortid mandag til lørdag.
Att: Modtager,

Dette er til officielt at meddele Dem, at det er kommet til vores meddelelse, og vi har grundigt undersøgt med hjælp fra vores Intelligence Overvågningsnetværk System, at du har en ulovlig transaktion med Bedragere hævder at være professor Charles C. Soludo af Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Frank Nweke, Dr. Philip Mogan, ingen embedsmænd fra Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Barr. Derrick Smith, Kelvin Young fra HSBC, Ben af FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Larry Christopher, Dr. Philip Mogan, Paul Adim, Puppy Snydere er Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen Bedragere hævder at være Federal Bureau of Investigation. I løbet af vores undersøgelse, bemærkede vi, at grunden til, at du ikke har modtaget din betaling er, fordi du ikke har opfyldt din finansielle forpligtelser, du har fået i forbindelse med din kontrakt / Inheritance Betaling.

Derfor har vi kontaktet de tyske finansministerium på dine vegne, og de har bragt en løsning på dit problem, ved at koordinere din betaling i alt DKK 11, 000.000.00 i en ATM-kort, som du kan bruge til at hæve penge fra en ATM-MACHINE CENTER overalt i verden med et maksimum på $ 4000 til $ 5.000 amerikanske dollars dagligt. Du har nu den lovlige ret til at kræve vores penge i en pengeautomat CARD.

Da Federal Bureau of Investigation er involveret i denne transaktion, skal du være forvisset om dette er 100% risiko frit er det vores pligt at beskytte de amerikanske borgere. Alt, hvad jeg vil have dig til at gøre, er at kontakte Hævekort CENTER via e-mail til deres krav om at gå videre og købe din Godkendelse Slip på dine vegne, som vil koste dig $ 110, 00 og kun bemærke, at din Godkendelse Slip som indeholder oplysninger om den agent, der vil behandle din transaktion.
KONTAKT INFORMATION
NAVN: Mr. Kelvin Williams
EMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
Telefon: +[protected]

Har kontakt til hr. Mr. Kelvin Williams af ATM BETALING CENTER med dine oplysninger:

FULDE NAVN:
HOME ADRESSE:
FORTÆL:
Cell:
Nuværende beskæftigelse:
Bankens navn:
ALDER:

Så vil dine filer blive opdateret, hvorefter han vil sende betalingsoplysninger's, som du skal bruge i udbetalingen af 110, 00 dollar via Western Union Money Transfer eller Money Gram Transfer til indkøb af dine Godkendelse Slip hvorefter levering af dit Hævekort vil blive sted til din udpeget hjemadresse uden yderligere delay.We rækkefølge, du kommer tilbage til dette embede, efter at du har kontaktet ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER og vi venter på dit svar, så vi kan komme videre med vores undersøgelse, og sørg for ATM SWIFT CARD får til dig.
Tak og håber at læse fra dig snart.

Robert S. Mueller, III
DIREKTØR, Federal Bureau of Investigation
UNITED STATES Department of Justice
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20.535

Bemærk: Du må se bort fra enhver e-mail, du får fra alle Bedragere eller kontorer, der hævder at være i besiddelse af dit Hævekort, du er hermed råd kun at være i kontakt med Mr. Kelvin Williams i Hævekort CENTER, der er den rette person til at håndtere i forhold til din ATM kortbetaling og sende e-mails, du får fra Bedragere til dette kontor, så vi kunne handle på og påbegynde undersøgelsen.

FBIfbi email scam

This email is coming from
[protected]@sbcglobal.net

Attention: sir/madam

Date: 13/09/2009

This is an official advice from the fbi foreign remittance /

Telegraphic dept. it has come to our notice that the c.b. n bank

Nigeria district has released 10, 500, 000.00 us dollars into

Bank of america in your name as the beneficiary, by inheritance

Means. the c.b. n bank nigeria knowing fully well that they do

Not have enough facilities to effect this payment from the

United kingdom to your account, used what we know as a secret

Diplomatic transit payment (s.t. d. p) to pay this fund through

Wire transfer, they used this means to complete the payment.

They are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the

Already transferred funds which were made in direct transfer so

That they can do final crediting to your account. secret

Diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related

To terrorist activities why must your payment be made in secret

Transfer, if your transaction is legitimate, if you are not a

Terrorist, thenwhy did you not receive the money directly into

Your account; this is a pure coded, means of payment?

Records which we have had with this method of payment in the

Past has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want

You to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your

Account in the u.s. a, so it is our duty as a world wide

Commission to correct this little problem before this fund will

Be credited into your personal account.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the

American authorities when funds come from outside of europe,

And the middle east, the fbi bank commission for europe has

Stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of

$10, 500, 000.00- to debit your reserve account and pay you

Through a secured diplomatic transit account (s.d. t. a). we

Govern and oversee funds transfer for the world bank and the

Rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been

Stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be

Able to provide us with a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer

(dist) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize

The transfer from where the funds was transferred from to

Certify that the funds that you are about to receive from

Nigeria are antiterrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to

Cross and impound the payment, we shall release the funds

Immediately we receive this legal documents.

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper

Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the

Rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount

Involve, we want to make sure is a clean and legal money you

Are about to receive. be informed that the fund is now in

United state in your name, but right now we have ask the bank

Not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them unless we

Ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our

Investigations first before releasing the fund to you. note

That the fund is in the bank of america right now, but we have

Ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a

Solid proof and verifications from you before releasing the

Funds.

So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that

What you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us

Fbi identification record and also diplomatic immunity seal of

Transfer (dist) to satisfy to us that the money your about to

Receive is legitimate and real money. you are to forward the

Documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession,

If you don’t have it let us know so that we will direct and

Inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that

We will ask the bank holding the funds, the bank of america to

Go ahead crediting your account immediately. these documents are

To be issued to you from the world local bank that authorized

The transfer, so get back to us immediately if you don’t have

The document so that we will inform you the particular place to

Obtain the document in united kingdom (u. k) because we have

Come to realize that the fund was authorized by (h.s. b. c) bank

In london.

These conditions is valid until 18th of sepember 2009 after we

Shall take actions on canceling the payment and then charge you

For illegally moving funds out of nigeria. guarantee: funds

Will be released on confirmation of the document.

Robert mueller

angel very madddd Sep 14, 2009

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
    (RESOLUTIONPANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
    ABUJA NIGERIA.
    Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your ref:
    Website. http://nassnig.org

In regards to your fund transfer, we the entire member of federal house of senate has approved the above documents in your name to enable us concluded this final stage of your transfer before the 20th September 2009.
    The federal contractors identification card, clearance documents and remittance form from our Bank, which will be filled, and return by you.
    We the entire members of the house has finalized on our last meeting with the head of state and placed this decision of all this transferring documents as $95 ( Ninety Five dollars) only, which you have to send now so that the GNAB will be issued to you. Also be informed that the board has met today and endorse the transfer, the process has began, as this decisions has been placed with all the top government officials involved on the transfer including the bank directors.
    You have to note carefully that the contents of the article of law established under the bank of Nigeria foreign transfer of page 67, cap 10 under paragraph 6, which state clearly that under no circumstance will a huge amount above $1m be remitted to overseas account without GNAB. And such fund will be disbursed into government account as seize fund. This was the main reason why the fund has not gotten to your bank for many years.
    Therefore the bank board and other top officials are demanding for these government non assessment bonds (GNAB) belonging to our client which is you otherwise there will be a problem, meanwhile the house has promised them that the gnab will be forwarded by our client.
    Which is necessary for record purposes.
    We the entire members of the house of senate are using this urgent medium to advise you to make payment of your GNAB fee of $95 ( Ninety Five dollars) without any further delay.

Be rest assured that our appointment to handle and take care of the movement of the fund will not be in vain as we are giving you 100% guarantee to deliver the work as soon as your western union information reach us at our house email address ([email protected]) as it is not less than 24hours that the order was placed.

Note that your fund will be free to move from the bank without any delay if you get the governments non assessment bonds (GNAB) which is $95 only to make sure that no government monitor or agent can access the fund during the delivery remittance. You have to get the gnab written on your name and stamped before the fund credit to your bank account.

This was why we have not approved or sign off the bonds of your transfer registry today as the bank insists on the GNAB.

Based on these explanations, you are hereby advised to send payment information of $95 through our direct email address ([email protected]) on or before 20th September 2009 as the closing date placed.

This gnab will show that the transaction was made through the full capacity of the government and will not be queried for certain circumstance.
    Use the information bellow for the payment of the $50 GNAB requirements:

Receiver name: Mr GRANT OKEIGBO.
    location: Lagos- Nigeria.
    Text question---gnab,
    Answer----final

Bear in mind that this is the final stage of this transfer.
    As soon as this is done, it will take only 24hours for the fund to be credited in your designated bank account, you will be contacted by your
    Bank herself.

Best Regards
    YOUR PAYMENT AGENT,
    Dr. DAVID MARK
    SENATE PRESIDENT
    (Federal Republic of Nigeria)

i get these emails every month 5 times

• Co
    complainingisnotenough Feb 09, 2010

come on...FBI DO NOT SEND MASS LETTERS! there is a million other format these scammers use, most of them are seeking your presonal info, name, address, bank account numbers HHAHAHAHAH! go figure

FBIrobert s mueller iii scam

— on sat, 7/11/09, robert mueller, director <[protected]@roberts.com> wrote:

From: robert mueller, director <[protected]@roberts.com>
Subject: federal bureau of investigation, view attachement.
To:
Date: saturday, july 11, 2009, 7:55 pm

View attachement and comply.
Headquarters, washington, d.c.
935 pennsylvania avenue, nw washington, d.c. [protected]
Date: 07-11-2009

Attention fund beneficiary,

This is an official advice from the federal bureau of investigation, foreign remittance telegraphic dept, it has come to our notice that the c.b. n bank nigeria district has released 10, 500, 000.00 u. s dollars into bank of america in your name as the beneficiary, by inheritance means.

The c.b. n bank nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment from the united kingdom to your account, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment s.d. t. p to pay this fund through wire transfer, they used this means to complete the payment.

These letter serves as notification of the present transaction confirmed in your name, on our research and investigations as a mode of operation with the federal bureau of investigation, banking commission, we investigated a fresh transfer what of million dollars as mentioned above in your name. the funds are undergoing proper verifications to proof the legitimacy of the transaction, you are to provide all the legal documents to back up the transaction and clear all requirements on your behalf.

They are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the already transferred funds which was made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account. secret diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities why must your payment be made in secret transfer, if your transaction is legitimate, if you are not a terrorist, then why did you not receive the money directly into your account, this is a pure coded, means of payment?

Records which we have had with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your account in the u.s. a, so it is our duty as a word wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account. the funds are presently on hold for further proof of the legal documents before releasing directly to you.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary scrutiny by the american authorities when funds come from outside of america, precisely africa, the federal bureau of investigation bank commission for europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of usd10, 500, 000.00 to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (s.d. t. a). we govern and oversees funds transfer for the world bank and the rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be able to provide us with a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer (dist) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer from where the funds was transferred from to certify that the funds that you are about to receive from nigeria are antiterrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to cross and impound the payment, we shall release the funds immediately we receive this legal documents.

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve, we want to make sure is a clean and legal money you are about to receive. be informed that the fund are now in united state in your name, but right now we have ask the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our investigations first before releasing the fund to you. note that the fund is in the bank of america right now, but we have ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and verifications from you before releasing the funds.

So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us identification record and also diplomatic immunity seal of transfer (dist) to satisfy to us that the money your about to receive is legitimate and real money. you are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that we will ask the bank holding the funds the bank of america to go ahead crediting your account immediately.

This documents are to be issued to you from the world local bank that authorized the transfer, so get back to us immediately if you don't have the document so that we will inform you the particular place to obtain the document in united kingdom u. k, because we have come to realize that the fund was authorized by h.s. b. c bank in london.

These condition is

Valid until 17th of july 2009 after we shall take actions on canceling the payment and then charge you for illegally moving funds out of nigeria.

Guarantee: funds will be released on confirmation of the document.

final instruction:

60-credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee
61-beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared
62-beneficiaries bank in u.s. a., can only release funds
62-upon confirmation from the world bank/united nations.
64-bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request

Robert s. mueller iii
Director,
Federal bureau of investigation, washington d.c.

• Dl
    dlakers Jul 11, 2009

LOL anything with Nigera in the letter is a scam. But maybe some people do not know this yet.

FBIthe fee

Philip alpert
[protected]@hotmail.com

Th. 3*5*09

I really need your help, and I would appreciate your answere. I have been scammed lots of times, and lost a lot of money. This concerns the fbi. They have sent me a lot of letters. And I need to know if one of their letters is genuine, — or a false hood, a scam. This particular letter tells me that I have been scammmed and will be compensated with a milloin dollars. But I have to first pay a fee of $200 dollars. It is signed by the director of the fbi: my mueller, and there is a picture of him. Please tell me if this is for real or is it a big scam. I can try and send you a copy of the fbi letter, if I can. So please answere me and tell me the truth. Ois it or not a big scam. I can try and send you a copy of the fbi letter.
My very best wishes.
Phil. Alpert.

• Na
    Nancy74 Aug 27, 2010

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.Federal Bureau Of Investigation.J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington DcCustomers Service Hours/Monday To SaturdayOffice Hours Monday To Saturday: Attention Beneficiary, Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have also noticed that over the past you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $6, 100, 000.00 be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $5, 000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world were you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We have advised that this should be the only way at which you are to receive your payment because it’s more guaranteed, since over $5 billion was lost on fake check year two (2) 2017. We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your $6.1 million United States Dollars to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as it’s our duty to protect you. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to people which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he bas always believed (Our Time for Change has come because Change can happen) Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully. Name: Racheal Frank: UPS Tracking Number...1z89249r2210011070 (www.ups.com)Name: Zaidi Mohammed: UPS Tracking Number...1z89249r2210011025 (www.ups.com)Name: Stephen Medaris: UPS Tracking Number...1z89249r2210011089 (www.ups.com)Name: Seddek Farhard: UPS Tracking Number...1z89249r2210011098 (www.ups.com) To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $280 only nothing more and no hidden fees as everything else has been taken cared of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $280 only. Contact InformationName: Dr. Daniel SmithPhone: +234-813-109-5638Email: [email protected] Do contact Dr. Daniel Smith of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below, calling him on his hotline will be faster than to email him: Your full Name:Your full Address (where you will like your ATM CARD to be sent to):Home/Cell Phone:Occupation:Age: On contacting him with your details your files would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $280 via Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order. After which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee or any authority raising eyebrow. Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your ATM CARD Shippment Confirmation within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping. Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors. Thanks and hope to read from you soon. ROBERT S. MUELLER III, DIRECTORFEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONUNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICEWASHINGTON, D.C. 20535TELEPHONE: (202) 324-3000FAX: (202) 666-5283 Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Dr. Daniel Smith of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office via the above fax number so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

janice lewis Mar 03, 2011

Some one is using you Check the mail very soon THe goverment is bailing people out

janice lewis Apr 29, 2011

I made a mistake in my 1st letter it was 20500.00 I not a scammer And you know it by checking me out I will be waiting for you Check with western union to about the 1200.00 that was sent to Frank I still have a copy of the tranaction

FBI — robert mueller-fbi scam

Anti-terrorist and monitory crimes division Fbi headquarters in washington, d.C. Federal bureau of...

FBIscam

If you recive either of the two e-mails below do not fall for it... They are sacms!!!

Anti-terrorist and international fraud division.
Seattle, washington.
Telephone number : [protected]

Attn: beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our intelligence monitoring network system that you legally won the sum of $800, 000.00 usd from a lottery company outside the united states of america. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an online balloting system and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a certified cashier's check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an international check to be cashed by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the united states of america so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800, 000.00 usd has been deposited with bank of america.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at bank of america you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the lottery agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in lagos, nigeria. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

(1) deposit fee's (fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an american bank which is - bank of america)
(2) cashier's check conversion fee (fee for converting the wire transfer payment into a certified cashier's check)
(3) shipping fee's (this is the charge for shipping the cashier's check to your home address and this fee includes insurance)

The total amount for everything is $850.00 (eight hundred-fifty us dollars). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $850.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at bank of america and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the agent in-charge of this transaction via western union money transfer or money gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge (mr. Benson edward) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

Contact agent name: mr. Benson edward

E-mail address: [protected]@inmail24.com

Telephone number : +[protected]

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

Full name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Direct contact number:

You will also be required to request western union details on how to send the required $850.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800, 000.00 usd via certified cashier's check drawn from bank of america, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : ea2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the federal bureau of investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $850.00 only to mr. Benson edward via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800, 000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3, 000 which will be made payable only to you (the winner).

Please find below an authorized signature which has been signed by the fbi director - robert mueller, also below is the fbi nsb (national security

Robert mueller.

Authorized signature

Nsb seal above
Note: in order to ensure your check gets delivered to you asap, you are advised to immediately contact mr. Benson edward via contact information provided above and make the required payment of $850.00 to information in which he shall provide to you.

Anti-terrorist and monetary crimes division
Fbi headquarters in washington, d.C.
J. Edgar hoover building
935 pennsylvania avenue, nw washington, d.C. [protected]
Website: www.fbi.gov

Attn: beneficiary.

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigated with the help of our intelligence monitoring network system that you are having an illegal transaction with impostors claiming to be prof. Charles c. Soludo of the central bank of nigeria, mr. Patrick aziza, none officials of oceanic bank, none officials of zenith bank and some impostors claiming to be the federal bureau of investigation agents and efcc and icpc. During our investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your financial obligation given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.

So therefore, we have contacted the federal ministry of finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in the total amount of $800, 000.00 usd which will be deposited into an atm card which you will use to withdraw funds anywhe since the federal bureau of investigation has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to protect and serve citizens of the united states of america.

We also notice that some imposter has been claiming to be one of our offices; I want you to stop anything you have with any of them and proceed with mr. Paul smith, is the only person in change of this matter.

All you have to do is immediately contact the atm card center via e-mail for instructions on how to procure your approval slip which contains details on how to receive and activate your atm card for immediate use to withdraw funds being paid to you. We have confirmed that the amount required to procure the approval slip will cost you a total of $496 usd which will be paid directly to the atm card center agent via western union money transfer / moneygram money transfer. Below, you shall find contact details of the agent whom will process your transaction from federal minister of finance: we have agreement with the federal government of nigeria that you must pay for the approval slip for them to confirm that you are the real possessor of this card.

Contact information federal minister of finance.
Atm card centre
Name: mr. Paul smith
Cell phone: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@atmcard-centre.com
Contact code 555

Immediately contact mr. Paul smith of the atm card centre with the following information:

Full name: address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Direct phone number:
Current occupation:

Contact code 555, use this code and contact mr. Paul smith because of the impostors in nigeria. Once you have sent the required information to mr. Paul smith he will contact you with instructions on how to make the payment of $496 usd for the approval slip after which he will proceed towards delivery of the atm card without any further delay.

You have hereby been authorized/guaranteed by the federal bureau of investigation to commence towards completing this transaction, as there shall be no delay once payment for the approval slip has been made to the authorized agent.

Once you have completed payment of $496 to the agent in charge of this transaction, immediately contact us back for more investigation for conformation of your atm card. The both offices are working 24hours to get this project complete.

Federal bureau investigation

Robert s. Mueller iii

Director, fbi

FBIfraud

Eagerness of an "FBI" Official for me to commit to an ATM money transfer by
sending a $250 Wire Transfer to collect $11, 000, 000.00. Please check out
an FBI "Agent" named Robert S. Mueller III, Director, FBI. As he is the one
who sent the email. Iwould like to send all the correspondence of this nature
to the FBI, so if you email me, I can reply with all documents attached.
Thank You, Richard S. Stellmack

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices