Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS] — edgars
Good day I have been trying to contact your office since last year june with no luck. The consultant informed me that I have been receiving a month airtime from rmcs as I am an edgars customer. I did not agree with this contract thing /service as my sim card is prepaid. Kindly respond and when I visit the store they refer me back to this [protected] and it rings with no luck. Must I take legal action or what?
Hope you receive the above in order
More Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS] Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom Top Up 49 S For Rmcs - registration for service without requesting such service
- RMCS - cancellation of topup contract
- RMCS - my cell number changed to contract without my will1
- Blue Label Telecoms - bad service, stealing my money
- Vodacom Top Up 49 For Rmcs - contract
- Blue Label Telecoms - no delivery and lots of stories
- Blue Label Telecoms - I am complaining about the unethical behavior of the company.
- Blue Label Telecoms - Payment
- Blue Label Telecoms - I am complaining about two debit order that you have made twice in a months
- Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS] - cell phone contract