Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS]edgars

M

Good day I have been trying to contact your office since last year june with no luck. The consultant informed me that I have been receiving a month airtime from rmcs as I am an edgars customer. I did not agree with this contract thing /service as my sim card is prepaid. Kindly respond and when I visit the store they refer me back to this [protected] and it rings with no luck. Must I take legal action or what?

Hope you receive the above in order

Regards