Restoration Hardware — can't get bed
Ordered a headboard in Sept. 2010, it came and was of poor quality!! It looked like a 3rd grader had glued it. Had to have it returned for a new one, oh guess what "we don't have one, and are not going to be making that bed again" and you can't attach a bed frame to it. After another month of waiting to hear back, at the first of Nov. 2010 ordered a different style supposed to be here by Dec.23, guaranteed and we have to pay shipping again!! Called to check on it guess what it is back ordered too don't know when we will see it. Mind you we had completely redone a room around this bed, stupid us for taking them at their word. I will never buy a product from them again and I forgot to mention they had to have a deposit that money once again is wasted while we wait for them to decide if they want to make this bed. Stay far away from Restoration Hardware stores it is a scam. They take your money but don't deliver.
More Restoration Hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Restoration Hardware - dont stand behind product
- Restoration Hardware - poor quality dining room chairs
- RestorationHardware.com - scam and fraud!
- Restoration Hardware - false advertising/poor customer service
- Restoration Hardware - incorrect merchandise one too many times!!
- Restoration Hardware - poor customer service
- Restoration Hardware - terrible products
- Restoration Hardware - delivery service
- Restoration Hardware - horrible service
- Restoration Hardware Online - excessive packaging