Residence Inn Marriott Boston Braintree — unethical entry into my room
A staff member entered my room without my consent. Without warren or concern for any emergency. I left my room while my teenage child was sleeping to get something from my car and a staff member entered my room. It was absolutely unacceptable and highly disturbing. I feel unsafe and violated. I called the manager to complain and I was dismissed and the issue has not since been resolved. If you leave your room any staff member can enter at any time for no reason. Always engage the deadbolt at all times when you are in your room and do not leave your children alone.
More Residence Inn Marriott Boston Braintree Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst! 
- Marriott International - treatment of employees 
- Marriott Residence Hotel, Address: 147, Cromwell Road, Kensington London, United Kingdom Sw5 0Th - confirm appointment letter true or false 
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk 
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment 
- Marriott / Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel - they never care about their staff
- MARIOTTEHOTELLONDON - fake 100& dont send the money!
- Marriott International - marriott sponsorship of nfl
- Marriott International - lack of service
- Moxy Downtown NYC Hotel - poor service at hotel