Reservation-Desk.com — hotel room at the fairfield inn in loveland colorado.
I called what I thought was the the Fairfield Inn and was quoted $152.08 a night for a three nightstay. I figurMed my bill would be about 450.00. My credit card was charged 570.00 and a Service Fee of $7.99. I called back the number I originally called and they said I had to call Fairfield. I called Fairfield and they said i had to call Priceline. I told both parties i will be getting a refund of 125.00. I still have not heard back. I am so angry at both parties.
More Reservation-Desk.com Complaints & Reviews
- Reservation - Desk.com - refused to refund 
- Reservation-Desk.com - fraudulent business 
- Reservation Desk - no refunds 
- Reservation Desk - ripped off
- Reservation-Desk.com - payment not received by hotel - so I was double charged
- CCI Reservation / Travelpass Group / ReservationDesk.com - motel reservation
- Reservation-Desk.com - I was refused a refund 
- Reservationdesk.com - refused to issue refund
- Reservation-Desk.com - hotel reservations
- Reservationdesk.com - found on most hotel websites