Reservation Counterreservationcounter.com

My husband rooms through this company and while he booked it he saw that this reservation said it was non refundable so he called them directly and while on the phone their employee said he would walk my husband through changing (yes CHANGING) the reservation so that it can be modified if needed so if we needed to change the date earlier or later by one that we could do so for a fee. We NEVER cancelled the reservation! Their employee (yes recorded conversation exists that proves this) instructed my husband what to do online which basically instead of changing per our request for help cancelled the reservation then rebooked it immediately within a minute. We have the same days but this company has now charged us twice stating that we cancelled online so there would be no refund. I know this company is unethical and will not refund our money after 2 conversations with them so I want to warn others not to use this company. We will be filing a dispute with our credit card company and I will make sure I do everything I can to help others from falling victim to this scam.

Lk