Reservation Counter — hotel booking
ReservationCounter.com hijacked my hotel site and charged me 30% more than the hotel. Their terms and restrictions appeared after they charged my credit card along with up charges not mentioned at the booking. Why with all the listed complaints has this company been able to continue these deceptive practices. Why does hilton put up with this???
I called their number. I was told it was not possible to refund my money. I talked with a supervisor after a long hold who only gave her first name. She, norma, said she couldn't give me any information other than her supervisors first name, michelle. She said I could do an email but she couldn't give me an address, didn't know who owned the company etc. What a job!
More Reservation Counter Complaints & Reviews
- ReservationCounter.com - scam 
- ReservationCounter.com - fake hotel reservation 
- ReservationCounter.com - gross misrepresentation of marriott
- www.reservationcounter.com - non-refundable policy for a date change
- ReservationCounter.com - fraudulent charge
- ReservationCounter.com - reservation/booking charge for non-reservation
- ReservationCounter.com - us dollars
- ReservationCounter.com - poses as actual hotel brand 
- Reservation Counter - scam 
- Reservation Counter - hotel booking