ResCareunethical behavior

F Aug 07, 2019

I'm dying of cancer. 8 months ago, I contacted ResCare Home Care to have in home help once a week. ResCare was happy to take my credit card information and promised help in return. I am still waiting. Every week, I am assured that help is on the way. Every week, I rearrange my schedule, cancel doctors' appointments, miss chemo therapy sessions, because I need help at home. Then no one shows, no one calls. I call, and every week it is a different excuse: "she's running late; she got lost, etc. But she WILL BE THERE" Every week, I wait. "She" never shows. I never met 'her.' I don't know her name. "She" doesn't exist. And yet, every month "she" charges my credit card for "her" services.

I am dying and I reached out to your company for help. Shame on you for treating the dying, the sick, the elderly in such a cold and heartless way. Your company is no better than any of the other scams out there that target the elderly. I hope ya'll sleep well at night after beating up sick old ladies when they are already down.