RentalCars.com — having to pay foreign fee on credit card payments
I live in Australia and recently hired a car through Rentalcars in Australia.
I paid with credit card and was charged two amounts of $14.70 as a foreign
I was not advised of the fee and I did not authorised the use of my credit care outside of Australia.
I request a refund of this fee as I would not have used your company if I had been advised of this charge which should be paid by your company because you are the people who as not paying tax in Australia on your business.
More RentalCars.com Complaints & Reviews
- RentalCars.com former Traveljigsaw - never ever rentalcars.com
- RentalCars.com - no refund
- RentalCars.com - cancellation procedure
- RentalCars.com - additional fees 100% increase in cost
- Traveljigsaw or Rentalcars.com - I had to pay for their mistakes!
- Herz / Rentalcars - stinking car
- RentalCars.com - no rental car company at address provided in lower manhattan (nyc, usa)
- RentalCars.com - trying to cancel a booking 353315009 garth coates
- RentalCars.com - business model is to hide high fees
- RentalCars.com - car rental