RentalCars.com — cancellation charge - not upfront / sneaky behaviour
We were looking at car rentals for Italy. We saw one, it said free to cancel, I don't recall pressing book now and thought we still hadn't anything booked and were still researching the best cos to use. It was only when I checked my bank balance earlier I noticed that €25 came off my card. We hadn't received any booking confirmations. I logged onto Rental cars to see our booking there, I tried to cancel it but it wouldn't let me, said we had to ring instead. We just rang and they cancelled it but they're not going to refund the €25. That's the cancellation fee apparently. That's terrible, underhanded and sneaky behaviour.
More RentalCars.com Complaints & Reviews
- RentalCars.com former Traveljigsaw - never ever rentalcars.com
- RentalCars.com - no refund
- RentalCars.com - cancellation procedure
- RentalCars.com - additional fees 100% increase in cost
- Traveljigsaw or Rentalcars.com - I had to pay for their mistakes!
- Herz / Rentalcars - stinking car
- RentalCars.com - no rental car company at address provided in lower manhattan (nyc, usa)
- RentalCars.com - trying to cancel a booking 353315009 garth coates
- RentalCars.com - business model is to hide high fees
- RentalCars.com - car rental