Remington College — took my money
I was rushed into signing all the paperwork (signing my life away) I was promised a job and a career. Well i finished school with honors...Presidents list every month! Well i am done with school and i dont qualify to be a medical assistant...why? Real skills for the real world my ###. Not only that...the career services department wont even give me the time of day. I had to harass the lady to even schedule an appointment with me and she did not even show up. While i was attending none of the required equipment even worked, i didnt learn half the stuff i was supposed to because the equipment did not work! Well for 13, 000 a student you would think that they could afford to provide stuff that worked right? So pretty much i have been taken advantage of and robbed of 13K. And i am now in a worse situation than i was before i ever went to school. DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL! It is a rip off and they will take your money, time, self esteem and willingness to go back to any school ever!
More Remington College Complaints & Reviews
- Remington College - stay away from &for profit& school
- Remington College - all they care about is money
- Remington College - ed flores
- Remington College - the southeast campus
- Remington College - rip off and unprofessional
- Remington College Houston West - discrimination & poor customer services
- Remington College - think twice! really!
- Remington College Columbia SC Campus - discrimination... only hires afro-american employees
- Remington College - transcript department
- Remington College Columbia - very unprofessional; can't find a job