Remanufactured.comscam

They offer remanufactures engines and engines parts but they are actually shipping used non remanufactured parts, I bought a set of heads for my boat thru their website advertisement and close the deal thru the phone with a customer service for the amount of $1544.00. I was told that for that price the item is new not remanufactured. After receiving the part it was use but I made no complain about it as long it work it was fine for me taking in consideration that I'm in Florida and they are in Indiana (1346 Miles). As soon as my mechanic install and start the engine we start to see problem with the heads having to disassemble half of the engine and inspect the heads and realize the scam. It’s used non rebuildable heads. Now their customer service are not allow to discuss the issue they just want to to send and email and wait for their answer.