Reliant Energyreliant surge protection

R

I had a storm come through about a week ago. After that my 55 inch tv went out. I called Allied warranty and the told me they would call me back. They were supposed to call me back with a date for repair the following day. I did not receive a call so I had to call back. They told me that I would have to find a repair company myself, because they have nothing in my area. They sent me an email with the info. So I went ahead and looked into it. This was not acceptable, they wanted me to pay a technician to look at the tv. When I signed up for this through reliant, I was told and have paperwork, that I would not have to pay a service call. I called Reliant and Allied numerous times. The only answer I received was sorry Reliant only sells it and cannot make Allied do anything. Allied states I can either take the 55 inch tv to get checked and pay for it or do nothing. I couldn't believe Reliant would sell me something that was a scam. I have been a loyal customer, and would not expect this. I have read several reviews on Allied and cannot believe Reliant continues to offer this. I'm just another consumer bullied by the multi million dollar companies.

reliant surge protection