Reliance Hub Services — travel package
I purchased a 25, 000 aed worth travel package the offered. They promised and signed up contract with certain set of services. When I contact them, they will ask you to send an email. Once email send, with several reminders and phone calls, they take minimum 3-4 weeks to give a first response. The final excuse will be either 1. You have to make the booking 2 months prior to the travel date, (one month you already lost on follow ups) otherwise some other lame excuses such as all hotels are fully booked and ask you to give another date for booking. The free voucher they offer is not practically usable in asian countries as they promise bacause the advance payment they will ask you in the name sake of govt. Taxes is more than the hotel rates you can easilt find from bookingdotkom. So it is clear that they do not intend to provide a service but keep on selling product packages which they will never deliver by giving you excuses after excuses.
I would like to know from those who already lost their money by purchasing their fake packagesin dubai or abudhabi been later able to obtain a refund either 1) directly from them or 2) through consumer rights/court case.
I have decided that I will build the case through formal documented booking enquiries and follow ups enough to file a case in consumer affairs court in dubai/abudhabi.
I have appointed a strong legal consultant already working on my case.
If you are in a similar situation, feel cheated by purchasing their package, but unable to obtain a refund/compensation, please feel free to contact me. I will provide necessary informal legal advise free of cost and can gurantee that you will be able to claim the refund and a compensation for your losses if you may have documented justifications for it.
You can whattzap me on zerofivetwo sevenfive oneoneone seventhree. Zero5two7511173.
More Reliance Hub Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - fake offer providing and collecting money from people 
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - I am complaining about their fake company 
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - holiday membership package cancellation 
- Reliance Hub Services - I am complaining about for gift voucher 
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - gift of gold coin in not as they announce
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - travel and tourism 
- Reliance Hub Services - holiday package 
- Reliance Hub Services - fraud 
- Reliance Hub Services - untrustable, fraud company and false promises 
- Reliance Hub Services - fraud and customer service