[Resolved] Reliance Hub Servicestravel and tourism

J Apr 11, 2019 Review updated:

I paid 2000dhs as 1.12.2018 later i came to know, this people are fraud and i asked for refund within 3days of payment. I paid the amount to Nidin and Prasanth. i contacted both of them and they gave another person contact number (akather and pradeep) After few days he directed me to Sajive. Most of the time they do not attend the calls. At last i conducted Reema. Still no money yet. i have all the documents with me. i am planning to take legal action against them.

• Reliance Hub Services's response · Jul 13, 2019

Dear Mr. Jeba Raja Singh,
    Hope you have received the solution by now. If not then kindly email us @ [email protected]

Regards,
    Team Reliance Hub

• Resolution Statement

Jadhav_VS Dec 14, 2019

Dear Reliance Hub team,

I took membership in March 2019 from that date I didn't receive any single service from your side. I'm following up for credit card interest amt there also no reply. When I ask for Air tickets and hotel booking no response, when I ask amusing park tickets no response, no single events arranged by Reliance.
    You took 7k money in advance we are paying paying EMI with interest from April.
    Totally waste of time and energy, please arrange to transfer 7k + interest amount within 1 week before to take legal action against Reliance.

Thanks,