Reliance Hub ServicesI am complaining about the holiday packages they forced me to buy in giving many information and promises

S Jun 30, 2019

Like all you said .. I have been also called for winning gold coins and travel voucher at marriot hotel Dubai

After that they started saying about their company that they choose 65 families for giving holiday offers.in which they provide 3 5 star hotel packages. And many.more thing like summer winter camps. Body and soul membership.and 14 days holiday.
Iam really worried.. as i have paid 4000 dhs believing in their words..we haven't used any of their offers till now .. and asking them to refund my money.. still they didn't reply for it.
Meanwhile its almost 10 days now... We couldn't even login in their website.. we are giving mails ..but no reply..
If we call their office to connect customercare no one are responding.. they all just say we will inform and call back..
Kindly help.me to get my all 4000 dhs back