[Resolved] Reliance Hub Servicesfake offer providing and collecting money from people

T Jun 10, 2018 Review updated:

We have been offered for Reliance Hub Services and took money as an advance, however when we receive the official email from reliance hub no offered service were mentioned. This is a kind of scam. Please take serious action about this services and take necessary action against this company. Initially they informed that we can cancel the deal any time and the money will be refunded. While i asked for refund they refused. One Mr. Akhter Khan is the Manager for this company and he is the one who cheat peoples.

• Reliance Hub Services's response · Jun 26, 2018

TKC Dubai:
    We apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please share your contact details with us so that we can sort out your issues AT THE EARLIEST. We would suggest you to send email to us @ [email protected]

Reliance Hub Discount Cards Services L L C

• Updated by mahammad rafik mullur · Sep 27, 2019

Dont believe this Holiday Maker

• Updated by mohammed usman Idiress · Dec 22, 2019

this is my number 0504713823

• Resolution Statement

• Ew
    ewf Jun 13, 2018

how much you paid for the services

• Im
    Imran.UAE Aug 15, 2018

@ewf Supper fraud, beware from them.
    They will call that you have won some gifts and later trap you sell their holidays packages.

Neha Kant Chheda Oct 19, 2018

@Imran.UAE Thanks a lot for making us aware about this.

• Dd
    ddc_Dc Jul 13, 2019

@Imran.UAE very true! yesterday they took my contact details on a raffle coupon and today i received a call saying we won!!

felt something fishy and that's why i googled and landed on this page!

hope everyone remains proactive against such forgery

• Mu
    Muhammad Salman Jul 18, 2019

@ddc_Dc I got call after 45mins gir gir they forced to take package but I told myself no need

Anyway spend 15dhs on samosa chai and got 50dhs gold coin not bad

If anyone got call go and take coin don't accept any other offer

Not bad if u get free gold coin

Hahaha

Hamdan999 Jun 25, 2018

Now they are giving coupens in khalidiya mall abu dhabi, and called people in flamingo hotel, meznine floor. behind nemat kada.

• Ka
    KABEE007 Jul 01, 2018

reliance hub services offered very good packages comparing to similar other companies this are reasonable and good packages
    but i have not yet buy any packages from them, looks very good offer
    i am also looking for customers review online ..
    hope they are as good as they explain ...
    offers are good with them i know...

• Ka
    KABEE007 Jul 24, 2018

@KABEE007 really buy from them .. cost wise they are the best in the market
    gulf royal tours started same now but are costing too high .. i regret joining with royal gulf tours group
    too high priced

Neha Kant Aug 09, 2018

@KABEE007 I wud personally recommend you to search various website like Expedia rather than taking any membership from any travel agent.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@KABEE007 Don't fall for the package and regret later.

• Ab
    Abhay Sharma Jul 17, 2018

At first this company doesn't seems legitimate to me.. they called in to give me some gift which I have won but later spent 2 hours chasing me to buy their packages. I feel everything fishy here, they didn't told me who is their owner, told me company is from Hyderabad where there is no digital print available before Jan 2018 this year. They didn't asked my ID or winning coupon. Beware guys !

• Ta
    Tanveer Ansari Jul 18, 2018

can someone advise me if they are giving any winning prizes or only wasting time to inform about their packages, actually i got a coupen from Safeer mall and next one guy called me that i have won two prizes and to claim it you have to come Cristal hotel jasper hall.

• Ra
    Rasalran Oct 27, 2018

@Tanveer Ansari We also got the same call and they are calling us to come to jumeira hall, jw mariotte at deira ..i feel its fake.. also @reliancehubservices i am not interested in buying anything..just tell if i can collect the prizes without paying? Then i would come otherwise its not worth it

Dragoncanfly Nov 07, 2018

@Rasalran I also got a call from them and they told very clearly that I don't need to buy or subscribe to their offers, just come with spouse and take your gifts. There s no harm going and taking your freebies.

divya ravi Jul 22, 2018

Can some one please tell me that .. is this company genuine or fake ?!

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@divya ravi Undoubtly they are fake. Unprofessional & unethical behaviour.
    Don't rely on them. Otherwise later you'll regret like us.

• Ak
    AkashIn Jul 24, 2018

Read the review: http://akash93in.simplesite.com/439757096

• Ak
    AkashIn Jul 24, 2018

Beware of Reliance Hub Services Free Gold Coin Gift

Beware, this is unprofessional company which has bunch of marketing/sales people targeting innocent people to earn easy money. First they get the contacts and they call them to notify that you are selected in the lucky dip, please come to attend the function and collect the free gold coin (1 gram) and a free holiday package.

Once you arrive at their venue, they start explaining about their holiday packages, platinum - gold - silver ranging from 48000 to 28000 AED. They force you to select a package and get the payment immediately on the spot by swiping the card. If you tell that you don't have money/card, they have an option to apply a credit card for you and convert to EMI too.

Once you make the payment, they never respond to your calls. They are highly unprofessional.

Moral: Don't be attracted by such free gifts!! Who will give a gold coin for free? If you really want holiday packages, go with a renowned travel company!!

This company was established just 5 months back. Careful. Don't become fool and regret after being cheated.

• He
    Helen321 Jul 25, 2018

@AkashIn me too received this type of call. i need to confirm is this fake ?

• Reliance Hub Services Jul 28, 2018

@AkashIn Hello Mr. Akashin,
    Do you hold any membership with us or have you got any holiday voucher for booking, if yes then please email us your details to [email protected] so that we can do the needful for you.
    Lets be professional and proceed.

Neha Kant Aug 09, 2018

@AkashIn My heart felt sympathy with you.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services First show your professionalism rather than asking for it.
    Learn how to be a professional while establishing a company.

Anoop Das Jul 27, 2018

I came to know that, this company was started by few ex-employees of country club (Mr Akther, Mr Sridhar etc), who were terminated due to the false offers provided to increase their sales, and one among the victims was myself. Later I came to know from their head office about this. Now these guys are trying to do the same, by opening their own company.
    My advise is to never accept any verbal commitments, payment to be done only after going through the contract and making sure all the offers clearly mentioned in the contract. I don't want anybody to do the same mistake which I did.

• Reliance Hub Services Jul 28, 2018

@Anoop Das Hello Mr. Anoop Das,
    Our records doesn't show your details (no one by name Mr. Anoop Das so far). Please share your contact details if you feel that you have become a victim (if we have not rendered you any services). You can email us at [email protected] with all your concerns so that we can resolve with great interest.

Neha Kant Aug 09, 2018

@Anoop Das I wish I had read your review before becoming a member.

@Neha Kant Hello,
    Hope you enjoyed your trip to Switzerland (complete package) arranged by us. We were glad to receive your feedback.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services @Reliance Hub Services you are too good at lying.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services Talking about great interest to resolve?

First resolve the complaints raised to you by users.

Prove yourself as genuine.

@Neha Kant Neha Kant,

Which package you availed from them?

shiyas aj Apr 23, 2019

@Reliance Hub Services For holiday packages: is provide any facilities for travel expenses & food expenses (except breakfast)??

• Mi
    milanmandal mandal Nov 21, 2019

@Anoop Das for tourism issues oleas email to the concerned personnel directly at: [email protected] in regards the same. with your Agreement and Email and Phone Call proof

For any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us on 600555559 .

Wish you a good day.

Mohammed

• Lj
    Lj007 Aug 14, 2018

Hi,

I just got a call from Mr. Mohammed that I won the gold coin and a holiday package. Told to visit their office today evening between 7pm to 10pm.

Are these guys fake?

• Reliance Hub Services Aug 16, 2018

@Lj007 Hello,
    If you have not collected the gold coin and the holiday voucher then kindly inform us so that we can issue the same to you. If you have any further clarifications or issues, kindly email us at [email protected]

Reliance Hub

mythili Govindasamy Aug 16, 2018

yes . we are also one among you, after paying half amount on the second day after seen reviews we were asking money but two months gone they are making us trouble we are paying emi but our money with them. they are not giving us .we are about to file a complaint any of you joining with us pls drop ur contact on this mail id [email protected]

• Reliance Hub Services Aug 16, 2018

@mythili Govindasamy Hello Mrs. Mythili,
    Please come down to our office so that we can give you solutions to your problems.

Reliance Hub

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services How did you resolved?
    Can you pls explain us ? So that all the victims can do the same.

mythili Govindasamy Aug 18, 2018

Y to come again u will brain wash to take any plan right! If u r genuine company if customer doesn't not use any of it services and next day they asked refund the partial amount you are supposed to do ...but still I didn't get .answer me first when I get that amount or else I will complaint in consumer complaint in uae

Neha Kant Chheda Oct 19, 2018

@mythili Govindasamy Hello Mythili, Please let us know if yours issue is competly solved. We are member as well. Thanks for the post. Regards Neha

shri786 Oct 25, 2018

@Neha Kant Chheda Hi Mythili, is your issue solved? Bz now only we are reviewed this many complaints about this fake company, unfortunately we also paid partial amount as membership fee, but then very next day morning we went to cancel it due to our family issue, so far we didn't receive proper answer from them.

After reading these reviews now definitely we should go to consumers court to complaint in uae. shri_poojari

Dinusha99 Feb 06, 2019

@shri786 How much u paid as advanced..
    I paid 500 I week ago and same I'm followed up but no response

Sangeeta Das Sep 29, 2019

@mythili Govindasamy have you got the money back? after how long time and how much they deducted?

mythili Govindasamy Aug 26, 2018

Hi this is mythili govindasamy, our issue is almost resolved by the team and once completely resolved i will inform you for sure.

@mythili Govindasamy Hello,
    We were glad to resolve your issues. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services How did you resolve it?
    Can you explain?

• Ay
    ayesha malik Mar 07, 2019

@Reliance Hub Services hi
    today i paid 2000aed to them but i have emergncy so i told after few hours to return my money.. they said they will check wd acounts dept so plz help me to get back my money.. waiting for response

• Pr
    Prashant Aswani Aug 29, 2018

pathetic services starting from sales team to management..very slow and now they have stopped responding also. have to speak to the customer forum regarding the same as these people are cheating with the innocent customers like us and it's not good for the image of Dubai to have such unprofessional company in their country.

ASA2018 Aug 31, 2018

Please confirm is this company is fake? Their holiday packages are real? We go there and receive gift one week holiday package and 1 gold coin free. However didn pay for their paid plans for now. Kindly provide some authentic information that i can buy holiday package from them or no ??

@ASA2018 100% fake

Anil191988 Sep 10, 2018

Hi,

Same happen to me also.
    First they will ask for money and if you say that you don't have this much then they will convince you to pay some amount and they assure you that they have collobration withyour bank and they will make your amount convert in EMIs but its wrong they didn't.
    For refund, I am following up with this company (Akhter khan) because I loose my job but even after submiting the termination and cancellation paper then also Mr. Akhter is making excuses by taking name of their management.
    Just waiting for 2-3 days more if they genuine then they will refund else I will file complain against them.
    God knows what will going to happen for my money.

@Anil191988 Hello,
    Your matter is under consideration with our higher management.
    We will make sure that your issues are getting sort out at the earliest.
    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation all this while.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services For how long you'll keep under consideration?
    Complete unprofessional company.

@Reliance Hub Services @Anil191988,
    Did your issue got resolved?

Sangeeta Das Sep 29, 2019

@Anil191988 did youget your money back finally? How much deduction they did?

• Ze
    zeeshan 123 Sep 17, 2018

I was called for collecting free coupons and gold coin.and then they offered some package and they will ask for money and if you say that you don't have this much then they will convince you to pay some amount and they assure you that they have collaboration with your bank and they will make your amount convert in EMIs and refund that what we paid now but its wrong they didn't. when I told them I cannot pay so big amount of 25000 dhiram and told no. They kept insisting and forcing in one way or other by giving offers. Then finally told offer is valid only for today and asked to make 4000 payment today and avail services. Later if you like continue or withdraw. Have few signed papers with no company VAT registration or stamp. I made the payment unfortunately.
    but they promised to refund that by cheque or cash but they didn't even did not received any email confirmation from their side and no package details given to me Now i realized that all is fraud.
    i need my money back please hep me.

• Reliance Hub Services Sep 17, 2018

@zeeshan 123 Hello,
    We tried to email you but the same was getting bounce back, since the email id provided to us was wrong.
    We have sent the email to your correct email id. If you still have further clarifications, please do email us at [email protected]

regards,

enquiry enquiry Nov 22, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services Reliance HUB Services,
    Can you show us any proven record of USA trips you made?
    Why do you drag for cancellation when you are genuine to provide packages.
    If they cancelled people want a holiday vacation, they may come back to you again if you provide refund immediately and prove yourself genuine.

If you keep dragging on cancellation, the people keep posting complaints.

This will not be fair to your company!!

I hope you'll address all the cancellation requests with immediate action to make customers to believe in you.

• Lo
    logontomk Sep 22, 2018

Hi reliance hub team..i was informed that i won travel vocher and gold coin as gifts and asked to attend gift distribution cermony..pls let me know the worth of gold coin in dhirams or gms..and give details about travel vochers..do i need to pay any taxes for using it..if so how much..?

Please note that im not interested in any travel package..if gifts are worth i will just come for collecting them

Send me all the details in email at [email protected]

Based on your e-mail..i will think whether it is worth visiting and spending my family time

• Reliance Hub Services Sep 23, 2018

@logontomk Hello,
    We have replied to your email.
    You are invited to our office for the presentation and collection of the gifts.

Please be in touch with us via email for any further clarifications.

Reliance Hub Team

Dragoncanfly Nov 07, 2018

@logontomk The gold coin is half gram 18K worth around 50dhs.

• Na
    Nainarathore Sep 24, 2018

Hi my name is nainarathore, I have joined with reliance hub services 2months back for 35000aed . I am really satisfied with there services, they have given me a welcome dinner at Emirates palace and a stay in yas island for one night for me and my family . Again now I have appplied for USA visa and wiating for it to be approved by the embassy, mean time they have already prepared and shown me the iternery for USA trip, and asked me to suggest any particular location I want to stay in my USA trip .
    The reliance team have given all best effort and me and my husband is really happy with there services and after sales communication with the team .
    Thanks for wonderful service ( use there services and den comment guys, I don’t know y u ppl have mentioned all bad about them when they gave such a good service)

• Reliance Hub Services Sep 25, 2018

@Nainarathore Hello,
    Thanks for your valuable feedback ! We shall make sure that your US trip will be a memorable one.

All the complaints mentioned by others has already been resolved by our management.

Reliance Hub Team

Dragoncanfly Nov 07, 2018

@Nainarathore How was your trip to USA? What kind of hotel/accommodation they gave? Were they free to stay? How much you spent on visas and all I want to know? Were teh flight tickets also given by reliance hub?
    Pl. reply

enquiry enquiry Nov 22, 2018

@Nainarathore Dear Nainarathore,

Where did you took your membership with Reliance Hub Services?

Your location shows as United States. But I think you took package in UAE.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services Then why lot of people are still complaining?

Dragoncanfly Nov 07, 2018

FRAUD CAUTION: Pl. don't fall for this trap and lose your money. The free coin they offer saying 1gm 22K as gift is actually not even HALF gram and only 18K worth less than AED 50. Why they always chose hotels to do this marketing when they have their offices in Dubai & AD? Why the plans they offer in these hotels are not on offer in their actual offices? Never ever give any blank cheques to them either.

shri786 Nov 10, 2018

@Dragoncanfly Yes this is a big froud company, I too asked for refund due to some of our financial issue don't want to continue membership with them, but now I realize that why these people is dragging us this much to refund our money back, also we agreed them for their deduction 5% since we are in emergency, but these people don't have any kindness. Thy are asking me to wait 45 days.
    But we told them we can't wait since our financial condition, so if we didn't get our refund back soon, we shall file the case again this company. That is the only option left now.
    Reliance hub, pls take immediate action on our request.

• Reliance Hub Services Nov 13, 2018

@Dragoncanfly Hello
    Please provide us with your membership number or contact number, as we are not able to check any of your details to sort out your issues.

You may please email us at [email protected] for assistance on sorting out your issues.

Team Reliance Hub Services

• Reliance Hub Services Nov 13, 2018

@shri786 Hello,
    We understood that you are going through a tough financial condition, hence our management had approved your request and we have assured you with the solution within the stipulated time frame. Kindly give us the opportunity to clear your issues and at the earliest.

For further assistance, please email us at [email protected]

Team Reliance Hub Services

shri786 Nov 17, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services Hi Reliance Hub team, we keep receiving your mails saying that its under process, but you please try to understand our situation, we have already submitted you my father's doctor treatment report but still no positive action from you. We are in big trouble. Pls process our refund urgently.
    Shri

shri786 Nov 20, 2018

@shri786 Hi Reliance hub team, we need our refund money back urgently.
    Please reply with solution, when you sort out our issue, it is keep dragging. We have waited already more than n month now.

enquiry enquiry Nov 20, 2018

@shri786 Have you taken any legal action?

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services @Reliance Hub Services, Instead of asking to provide membership details, better resolve complaints/cancellations received from users.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services Why you wanted to drag for 30more days then another 30more days...then again another 30days?

Don't you feel shame of cheating people?

@Reliance Hub Services Reliance Hub Services,
    Check the complaints raised by customers, then you'll find all of us.

@Reliance Hub Services @Shri786,
    They are complete unprofessional. Take action immediately, otherwise they'll keep dragging it. Finally you'll fed up.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@enquiry enquiry This is what they wanted to do with all the victims.

enquiry enquiry Dec 06, 2018

@shri786 They'll keep on dragging until you'll fed up of them. This is what they wanted to do with all the victims.
    Start taking action immediately.

shri786 Dec 07, 2018

@enquiry enquiry @enquiry enquiry, pls tell everyone what legal action we can take immediately, really we have waited a alot. Their way of treating is unprofessional. We can see there are lot of people got cheated this company.

shri786 Dec 07, 2018

@Reliance Hub Services Hi Mr. Pradeep & Akther, pls tell us when you will issue thea refund cheque? We have not used any of you services. So why tou people dragging this much tolong return the money? You had given me 45 days that is going to finish this week. I need my money back.

enquiry enquiry Dec 15, 2018

@shri786 Did you received your money back?

enquiry enquiry Nov 20, 2018

Can anyone took legal action against them. My money 35000AED is stuck with them.

Tell me the way to get it.

• Mk
    mkumarh Jan 17, 2019

@enquiry enquiry Mine is 10, 000

enquiry enquiry Nov 21, 2018

Dear all,

I have recently made a transaction of 35000AED for taking Platinum membership with Reliance Hub Services.
    I also got regretted once I reached the home. I have gone thru all the reviews and got afraid of their service. I told them to cancel my membership not only because of negative reviews, also bcoz of my financial issues. I told them for cancellation in less than 24hrs.

But now they are dragging with phone calls that TO Manager is told to tie up with of their Reginonal head. That regional head is tied up with Branch head. Now the branch Head tied up customer care. Now the customer care tied up with the so called MANAGER. I dont know which manger they wanted to talk and drag the issue for long.

I didnot found any record of refund from any of the complaints till now.

If any one want to take legal action against them, pls reply. We can go together.

Harpreet Singh Dhaliwal Nov 22, 2018

@enquiry enquiry Please get in touch with me @[email protected]

@enquiry enquiry Hi,
    Plz mail me to finish the problem forever :
    [email protected]

Anbs Aug 05, 2019

@enquiry enquiry Hai, I also had same experience, may I know that is your money refunded or not please let me know

Anbs Aug 05, 2019

@enquiry enquiry Hai, I also had same experience, did they refunded your cash, may I know

@I A Farooqui I am also a victim pls contact me [email protected]

ASrhv Oct 25, 2019

@enquiry enquiry Did u get refund
    my amount is also huge
    i am a recent victim pls help me [email protected]

Harpreet Singh Dhaliwal Nov 22, 2018

This all happened to me as well, I was told at the time of giving membership that you can withdraw membership at any time and remaining amount will be given back to me. Now they came back with the excuse that my request of discontinuation of membership has been rejected by management and they have stopped replying my emails and phone calls now.

Lets join together and register a complaint against them . Email me @ [email protected] in case someone wants to join with me registering the complaint against them.

emailto : [email protected]

Harpreet Singh Dhaliwal Nov 30, 2018

@Harpreet Singh Dhaliwal It was by mistake that i had taken a decision to put complaint online even after availing the services from Reliance Hub Services for Georgia holidays. I am taking my words back which were against Reliance Hub. I would request the public not to contact me over email for any actions to be taken against Reliance Hub Services as i am no more interested in doing so.

• Du
    DU9 Dec 28, 2018

This is SUPER FRAUD COMPANY, super scam, all staff are unprofessional. This needs to be reported to police and such people should be thrown out of the country. I received a call today saying that they will give 1 gm, 22 carat gold coin, holiday, flights etc. They told us we need to go to them to hear a 45 min presentation, etc. When we went there, they told us that we will get 1 gold coin of "just under 1 gm", 6 nights, 7 days in a 4-5 star hotel in destination in India, Nepal, Vietnam, Bangkok, etc. Then they started selling us a program for 116 lucky winners "today" for AED 48, 000 pay upfront, could not show us T&Cs etc. Eventually after a lot of arguing as it was already 90 mins (double the time), they gave us a gold coin. We went to a jeweller to measure it - it was 0.45gm only, 18 karat. We were also given a "free" holiday. We assumed this was the 6 night 4-5 star promise. When I called to complain about the gold coin, the chap told us the freebie was only for 3 nights in an international location and 6 nights in India for a 3 star. TOTAL lies throughout.

Need to know how to complaint to the police. Such people should not exist in UAE

• Mk
    mkumarh Jan 17, 2019

@DU9 Me too have the same problem. I am waiting somebody to do register a complaint

@mkumarh Hi contact me to finish this problem forever :
    helpfj.2[email protected]

• Fa
    Fake_Finder Jan 07, 2019

Fake company selling fake packages :)

pooja_naresh Jan 26, 2019

hello this is pooja naresh they also made so many false promises to us, how to refund money please guide us, we already made complaint against them

pooja_naresh Jan 26, 2019

today evening we are going to meet lawyer and police, we have already discussed please join us, who has issue, contact me on [email protected]

• Ta
    Tarekbaioumi Jan 28, 2019

Dear guys, I have received call today to receive a gram of Gold and packages without paying any money. This is free of cost. Is this genuine offer???

Pooja naresh Jan 29, 2019

This is pooja naresh, we have also paid money to them and they made so many promises but when they sent us mail most the things were not mentioned and later they were denying and we saw negative reviews here and also got info from people so we told them refund our money, we went their office twice and have sent them mail but no response.now we have decided to go consumer court, please contact me who has same issue so that we can follow together, mine email [email protected]

Hash90 Feb 01, 2019

Hi guys,

Just Last week I visited them in crystal hotel, they are definitely a very big scam. First of all they insist you to bring along your family so that they can lure you into their non existing, joke of a planned package.

They started of by informing that in the end it will only be a Yes or No from my end but oh my word these people were extremely unprofessional, kept pushing to buy the bogus packages started from 25k then to 12k and finally when you don’t agree to anything they move to 7k.

They don’t ask for coupon nor any kind of identification it’s so fake that the coupon also has no details whatsoever.

Conclusion is that this people are only trapping us into buying their packages which don’t even exist. I have a decent travel history and trust me the services they claim will make you laugh, as this is not how the tourism industry functions. They took about 100minutes to convince me into their packages but after me telling them in simple English around 15 times I don’t want it. I got a gram coin and again a fake coupon which has no details what so ever it’s just like those massage cards you find on your car.

If someone has genuinely availed their services, they should share the experience as in my opinion it is a scam.

Dinusha99 Feb 06, 2019

This company totally fraud..in the abu dhabi grand millennium hotel 1st floor they're conducting this game. They offered me 6000Aed package and I paid 500 as advanced.
    Same day evening I realize this fraud and I confirmed to them need to cancel this offer and ask return to money..one week strictly I followed them and now they're no respone my calls and message.
    This peoples are really fake and they're playing with others.
    Someone needs to take leagel action against to this "Reliance Hub" and wipe out this company.
    Dinusha
    +971588627504

• Bi
    Bilal Abdulkany Feb 10, 2019

@Dinusha99 Same thing with me. Let's team up and report them

• Bi
    Bilal Abdulkany Feb 10, 2019

These guys cheat people with their money and false promises. Better to team up against them and save the poor victims who will fall I to such traps!

• Er
    Erickson Ampo Feb 14, 2019

I was called that I won 4 days & 4 night travel vacation & 1g coin but I refused for 45 minutes for seminar to discuss the travel plan. What I did, I went there and just took the travel voucher and 1g of coin.

But maybe if we have plan to used the travel voucher then will just call them. But for now, I don't think it's a fraud or fake, it's you or us who will decide, don't give any money or membership fee...

• Aw
    awais90 Feb 25, 2019

I have a hotel voucher given by reliance hub services team, I'm trying to book the hotel I have called the customer care they have given me the email address "[email protected]". But I haven't received any response from there end yet.

• Fa
    [email protected] Mar 11, 2019

Today I got a call also from the same team they were in Madina Zayed shopping mall my question why the mall management is allowing such a feku people to do these kind of activity inside their premises alhamdulila gods great I didn’t go

• Dear,
    I requested Reliance for the resort booking of my own choice in UAE which even Reliance were not able to provide, so I need the process of the return money, has anybody got reversal what is the way forward;

Dinusha99 Apr 02, 2019

Some one needs to take legal action against to them.
    Such a cheap company.
    They just took my 500AED for package reservation and I can't cancel and get back money.
    They are such a fake people and really 4th stranded company ever I seen in abu dhabi.
    People don't get any service from this company.
    Dinusha

• Ol
    olivercoqs Apr 03, 2019

Has anyone complain this company to the proper authority? Reliance HUB don't reply to my communications I sent to them. I took the 15000 AED membership and I'm regretting availing the package after reading this comments.

• Mi
    Minhaj Ahmed May 26, 2019

I purchased the membership almost 1 year back. Till now I had one international tour and one local tour. As of now they were on the contract terms and I did not face much problem.

I A Farooqui Jun 11, 2019

Enough is enough, now time to solve problem forever by these fraudulent, contact me immediately :

"[email protected]"

Aneeshkumarkris Jul 04, 2019

@I A Farooqui Dear Farooqui I am also trapped with this company now they are not replaying my email, how i can get back my money, kindly help me.

@I A Farooqui Pls help me i am also suffering [email protected]