Reliance Home Comfort — seniors/young children - no heat in winter for 5 days
I have noticed in prior posts that this thread is monitored by reliance home comfort personnel, please forward the message below to mr rossi, as the message appears to have been rejected as being undeliverable.
Dear mr rossi.
My name is marco pizzolo, and it is now 1.5 days that we are now
Without heating, and with seniors and young children in our home, we
Are being told that we will have to face another 3 days/nights without
Heat. We are current customers of reliance home comfort, and are
Paying for your maintenance contract on our furnace and air
Conditioner. We are in need of a simple part for our furnace that
According to your technician is a common problem, yet your support
Lines indicate that there is not a single replacement part in their
I've offered to drive to any location in order to pick one up, but
Your support team did not even have the courtesy to follow through on
Their commitment to call me back after speaking to the operations
Manager for my area.
Calling back to escalate the problem resulted in further failure, as a
Supervisor told my father that he didn't see value in putting into an
Email the commitments that reliance would make to address our problem.
I've attempted one additional communication in order to reach a
Manager immediately, explaining the complete failures of prior
Attempts, and that failure this time would lead to a lawsuit.
At no point did anyone in your organization offer any means to remedy
The situation, such as:
- reimburse me if I could source the part elsewhere
- put my family up in a hotel given the temperatures and ages of the residents
I can only presume that as the leader of this organization this
Behaviour is either condoned, or unknown by you, thus I am trying to
Make you aware of how your customers are being treated.
If you believe you can remedy this problem today, I welcome your response.
If my issue is of no consequence to you or reliance home comfort, then
Please disregard this email, and I will look elsewhere for a voice
That will listen and pay attention.
More Reliance Home Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water heater rental
- Reliance Home Comfort - lien on my house
- Reliance Home Comfort - service
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace repair
- Reliance Home Comfort - bill scam
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water tank from reliable home comfort.
- Reliance Home Comfort - water softener, air filter
- Reliance Home Comfort - alleged damage to water heater
- Reliance Home Comfort - no service provided with no not water
- Reliance Home Comfort - misrepresenting themselves as having purchased direct energy home services rental water heater contract