Reliance Communicationnetwork failure in l. d. a. colony, kanpur road, lucknow

S Review updated:

Dear Sir / Madam,

With due regards, I want to draw this fact into your consideration that I have been using Reliance CDMA Mobile phone for past three & half years my mobile number is [protected]. Reliance CDMA network in Sector-D1, L.D.A. Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow have not been working for past two & half months. The reason behind this network failure is perhaps tower failure. Many people including me have made complaints in customer care but no action have been taken. This negligence is affecting your brand image not only in this area but also in other areas of luck now by consumer suggestions of this area to other consumers.
I hope Reliance communicaton will take some prompt action to ensure good network specially when they are emphasizing on network in their advertisement.

Yours Sincerely,
Sudhir Dhar Dwivedi

• M
      Mar 18, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam i would Like to draw your kind attention towards the network problem what we are facing theses days. We are reciving very less frequency/network at golaganj peer jalil area landmark is Golaganj post office please take immidiate action. Problem we are facing like call drop some time network signals gone away and many more. We are very thankful to you if you take an appropriate action