Reliance Communication — network failure in l. d. a. colony, kanpur road, lucknow
Dear Sir / Madam,
With due regards, I want to draw this fact into your consideration that I have been using Reliance CDMA Mobile phone for past three & half years my mobile number is [protected]. Reliance CDMA network in Sector-D1, L.D.A. Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow have not been working for past two & half months. The reason behind this network failure is perhaps tower failure. Many people including me have made complaints in customer care but no action have been taken. This negligence is affecting your brand image not only in this area but also in other areas of luck now by consumer suggestions of this area to other consumers.
I hope Reliance communicaton will take some prompt action to ensure good network specially when they are emphasizing on network in their advertisement.
Sudhir Dhar Dwivedi
More Reliance Communication Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website! 
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill 
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network 
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection