Reguspayment penalty and suspend account

T

Regus,

I am your client since 2013, and your Office team at Regus Beltway didnt give me a very good answer instead giving my company penalty etc, until suspent my account. I paid until November 2016

No one answer my question since Januari 2016, why Regus charged me penalty that huge. I asked Miss Angela to meet me but no answer, just giving me same result "Pay". That is not an answer in Business.

PT ARATA PARASOLUSI
Account Number: 6408976

Please response to this matter.

Regus PIC :