The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Regus Group — virtual office
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This has been escalated as original people who signed us up and subsequent staff who looked after us (business ac/profile) have all left your company ominous sign hmmmm, now we have been threatened by a 3rd party debt collector from the UK who we know nothing about and no proper introduction or notice that this random unsolicited email was sent to our accounts inbox about monies owing in the hundreds which is unacceptable.
Our original contract was for Virtual Office $40 incl GST per month which we have deposited and paid given the BSB/Swift codes provided right in the beginning every month. Question now is where has our payments gone? who is responsible for overseeing our affairs. Situation now is we have mail which needs to be uplifted but correct us if we are wrong we have been turned away. At this stage we just need the 430 Little Collins St, MELBOURNE office to release our mail as important correspondence has been sent to their queue.
If you could respond at the earliest as a matter of urgency.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud
- Regus Group - dishonest practices
- Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices
- Regus Group - regus group
- Regus Group - office services
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges
- Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position
- Regus Group - face with victim made by regus as medizane a.s.- inc.