Regus Groupvirtual office

A

This has been escalated as original people who signed us up and subsequent staff who looked after us (business ac/profile) have all left your company ominous sign hmmmm, now we have been threatened by a 3rd party debt collector from the UK who we know nothing about and no proper introduction or notice that this random unsolicited email was sent to our accounts inbox about monies owing in the hundreds which is unacceptable.

Our original contract was for Virtual Office $40 incl GST per month which we have deposited and paid given the BSB/Swift codes provided right in the beginning every month. Question now is where has our payments gone? who is responsible for overseeing our affairs. Situation now is we have mail which needs to be uplifted but correct us if we are wrong we have been turned away. At this stage we just need the 430 Little Collins St, MELBOURNE office to release our mail as important correspondence has been sent to their queue.

If you could respond at the earliest as a matter of urgency.

Thank you.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Accounts Dept · Oct 05, 2017

Please make contact to sort this matter out and resolve quickly sooner the better.

• Regus's response · Oct 06, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We are very sorry to hear that you’re unhappy and that you felt the need to escalate your concern.
    We do want to help you so please can you contact us at [email protected] with your details and remittance advice for the payments you have mentioned? We will follow up as a priority to ensure all payments have been correctly allocated.
    It may help you to know that at any time you can access a full statement of account in your MyRegus portal (www.myregus.com). From there you can also download your invoices which helpfully include a summary of the nett balance on your account.
    Whilst in MyRegus and in order to avoid any similar situation in the future, you may consider setting up an automated payment method to your account. This is very simple: simply navigate to Accounts/Payment Methods. It’ll only take a few minutes and you can then be confident in the knowledge that you are taking advantage of the most secure and hassle-free payment method.
    It is a concern to hear that you have been contacted unexpectedly by an external agency. We take all steps possible to assist bringing an account up to date before contracting any third party. This includes courtesy emails and several contacts from our internal team. We apologise if these attempts to contact you have been unsuccessful and will investigate why not.
    We look forward to receiving your details and clearing up your account for you.
    We appreciate your business. Thank you.

Antony Wishart Nov 27, 2017

Regus complainants joint action. I believe Regus are company which operate using immoral, unethical, unreasonable, bullying, black mailing fraudulent practises! I commented a few days ago on trust pilot and here is my initial review;

"DO NOT USE REGUS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. They are lying thieving bullies, they con people in to signing contractual agreements under false statement of facts using misrepresentation and false promises. They blackmail people in to signing unconscionable contractual agreement's under duress.

They then gang up on you when you try to defend your position and blackmail you even more with threats to get debt agencies to collect money you do not owe them they have already been paid. I am boycotting Regus."

I have since read a lot of other peoples comments, some reviewers are basically experiencing the exact same treatment as me. I have told them I am brining a legal case against them and have been calling round solicitors myself to try get my case to court.

One person mentioned on their review putting together a joint legal case and I think this is a great idea. I have therefore set up an email address for anyone else interested in pursuing their claims in a joint claim with me and others. The email address is;

[email protected]

North West UK Spaces.

Please contact me if you are interested in this I will be seeking advice this week and will help anyone else too. Any help will be really appreciated