[Resolved] Regus Group — virtual address
I rent out a virtual address at Regus Colombo. I have so far had one of the worst experience ever! The level of incompetence is unbeleivable. They are unable to conduct a simple customer accounts review. Even though they are paid automatically, their incompetent team keeps blocking our business account. The fools went as far as referring us to debt collectors.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud
- Regus Group - dishonest practices
- Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices
- Regus Group - regus group
- Regus Group - office services
- Regus Group - virtual office
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges
- Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position