Regus Group — uk customer services director
Over the last 2-3 months, I have been trying to resolve a breach of Health and Safety regulations that has been present in our office for over 15-months.
After several broken promises from my local Regus team and Area Directors, I finally got a call regarding the matter.
During this call, my issue and the proposed solution had not be resolved and I had no promises as to when it would. To help progress my complaint and concerns for my colleague's welfare, I asked that someone of authority call me back to discuss the matter further. I was promised that the UK Directory of Customer Services, Suzanne Jackson, would be calling me before the end of the day.
Instead of calling like promised, Suzanne Jackson, emailed me stating the issue was resolved from her perspective and that she refused to call me back.
She stated in her email 'I do not see the value in discussing this further given you have spoken extensively with the Area Director previously'.
Considering I have never spoken to the lady and that she is supposed to have the customers concerns and welfare as her primary focus, this behaviour
and attitude towards a paying customer is absolutely disgraceful.
I replied to her emails quickly, requesting a call to discuss the matter which she once again refused. Considering Suzanne's position, I expected more respect and professionalism.
To help resolve this particular issue (not the Health & Safety violation) I expect a call from Suzanne with a full apology for her behaviour. I would expect her to escalate my complaint to her boss or to someone of authority that can action my proposed solution to the Health & Safety violations Regus have ignored for the past 15-months. For the stress and time that we have wasted on this matter, I would expect some form of compensation for the total disregard and demining attitude Suzanne has shown me.
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position