Regus Group — retainer refund
I vacated my office in June 2018 at AXA Tower Singapore. The refund should have been processed within 3 to 4 weeks but till Aug 13th, the refund has not been given . I have spoken to the center who told me to contact accounts but till date no reply. It has been 8 weeks now and no one seems to know whats going on.
When regus collects rent it does it 2 months in advance but refund we have to keep waiting. This is not proper and correct.
can i get immediate action pls.
Regus Group Customer Care's Response · Aug 15, 2018
We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. We fully understand the importance of receiving prompt payment of retainer refunds, therefore have attempted to make this process as smooth as possible for our valued customers. Requesting your retainer refund is very easy: simply log into your online account (i.e. www.myregus.com) and go to the End Agreement section. The reason why we’re asking all our customers to provide details online is to prevent fraud. We do apologise if you’ve experienced any delay; retainers should be refunded within 30 days. Please note your refund is included in today's pay run and shall send you the payment proof as soon as available. Thank you.
Updated by sunil050965 · Aug 15, 2018
Just for your info...details were already entered into online system before one month before i vacated the office.
it is only after i wrote in that someone finally called me about this and there was no satisfactory reason for delay. Blaming it on system is not an acceptable answer.
i look forward to getting the funds after your pay run. thanks.
Updated by sunil050965 · Sep 02, 2018
Accounts email said Aug 22 they would refund and funds would be in 5 to 7 days.
Today is 3rd September and no funds received. Is this how Regus operates? I always believed Regus was a Hugh and reputable organisation but why is it not reliable in the refunds?
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position