[Resolved] Regus Group — office services
We Renoir Consulting (India) are having virtual office at Regus Santacruz.
Due to your services are not proper and not provided the same in 3 months we (Nov. 17 to Jan 18) deducted amount from your bill Rs.5000 as services lapses and this after we asked for clarification but there is no reply in time.
Later on Regus stopped the services due to deduction but no one has taken initiative to ask client for such deduction. When we followed up for bills we Ms. Mamta Shetty and Mr. Nikhil promised me will check and get back in to the matter.
both of them accepted the lapses in services but no one is ready to accept the deduction. Inspite of follow up with them there is no result and Regus send third party collection email without invoices provided to us.
Ms . Mamta Shetty given assurance in last 1 month that she will provide invoices but there is no reply from her side.
Is it way Regus works or provide services to client. And charge for client where Regus have fault and they don't care to take proper action as well acceptance of deduction.
whey Ms. Mamta and Nikhil accepted the lapses in services then why deduction is not acceptable. We are not deducting full amount of three months services, it per month INR 1666.66 against Rs.14K bill.
Can I expect to resolved the matter.
Mob: +91 [protected]
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - face with victim made by regus as medizane a.s.- inc.