Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Beauty & Day Spas Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management wilkes-barre, pa haircut incident

Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management  -  wilkes-barre, pa haircut incident

N
Author of the complaint
5:33 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

There was an incident at this place that involved a hair stylist. In this process, my glasses were scratched while getting a haircut, but the hair stylist denies it even though I watched her do it. I will not name her into the investigation is complete, but it's been 2 weeks and this has fallen on deaf ears. My vision is getting missed up due to the damage on my eyeglass lens. Every attempt made via phone is promised by CSR Amy by a call back, but no phone call is every returned. You need to stop being so careless in this salon. I will be not be going back to this location. If I need to escalate this to the next level, I will. How long will this take before I actually get any answers? Store Manager Mary referred me to the Corporate office. Talked to CSR Amy several times and I'm getting nowhere...Let's get a move on this...

More Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management complaints & reviews