Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management Logo

Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management

Having problems with Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management?

Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 27, 2007. The latest review Hair cut and color was posted on Jan 23, 2021. The latest complaint unwarranted firing of good stylist was resolved on Jan 22, 2012. Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 65 reviews. Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management has resolved 27 complaints.

Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management Customer Service Contacts

9720 Wilshire Boulevard, 6th floor
Beverly Hills, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management Customer Service. Initial Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management. Discuss the issues you have had with Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Regis Salonshorrible

I went to get a hair cut and highlight, and it’s horrible.

I wanted golden highlights and instead my highlights are blonde!!! I paid so much for full highlights and my front bangs don’t have any highlights on them.

First they were all friendly and when time for payment came the stylist was like oh I had to put in so many solutions so its going to be more. I mean you wasted my time, ruined my hair, and over charge me. Wow..

Please don’t ever visit regis at woodsfield mall in schaumburg il. They are horrible.

Charge more and give worst service.

• El
      Elizabeth Jun 10, 2008

Have you contacted Regis Customer Service? There's not much they can do in the store.

Regis Salonsthey are awful

Well, I walked on the wild side and decided to be a "walk in" at regis in north richland hills texas at the mall. I told the very pregnant receptionist that I usually saw a very experienced "master stylist". She said she was no longer there... So, she thought it would be a funny thing to give me to their very new and inexperienced "regular" stylist. She was sweet, but I knew right away she was new and did not know what she was doing. Nevertheless, I let her cut my hair. I even showed her a picture of what I wanted. (a simple cut).. She used some awful and basic cutting technique and kept asking me every time she made a cut, if that was the right length. She burned by ear with the blow dryer and then took twenty minutes to blow dry my hair after piling on the wrong hair products. Anyway, I went to the manager, who thought I looked "fine"... She said "do you want it restyled?? She did not really care that I hated my hair... She was the manager, and her responses were very unsatisfying and regis obviously does not teach their managers regarding how to keep their customers. I looked terrible, and she just kept saying we can redo it. But I did not want to sit there with the girl who just cut my hair so badly. Worst hair cut. Never going back ever. Btw: she used to cut hair at supercuts. And, I definitely got a super cut... But 40 dollars and no styling whatsoever. The manager should be fired... But you can only fire white people for poor performance.

Regis Salonsnever again

I had my hair colored at regis and it was a total disaster. I called them and they basically told me too bad!!! I could not get a refund nor did they offer to re-colour my hair. Please don't use their services and they offer no support when things go wrong. They put all the blame on the consumer and don't accept any responsibility on their part. My hair bled, it was green and patchy. I would have been a great halloween costume contender. They just do not care. So after you give them your hard earned money and things goes awry do not expect them to make any corrections.

• Je
          jenn Nov 15, 2008

I have got to agree with you 100%, I went to a regis salon also and asked to have ringlettes put in, the hair stylist had taken me in washed my hair then blown dried after she had done that she started to do my ringletts in the back then the sides all of a sudden she had taken off and went out back to talk to another hair stylist. At this time I was sitting there wondering what was going on I thought maybe she was sick or something geez was I wrong her and the other hair stylist came back and told me in front of everyone that was in the salon that she couldnt finish my hair because I had head lice!!! I was like "what the hell, head lice your ### me" and the girls said no that my head was full of it. So instead of taking me out back and telling me they had did it in front of everyone...So anyways to make the story short I never had head lice at all and I'm in the middle of sueing Regis Corporation for discrimination and stress that they have caused me...So if anyone who has bad dandruff dont go to any of there salons!!!

• Valerie Jul 07, 2008

I had recently gone to Regis for a haircut and colour. The stylist totally sucked. I was charged $137.00 for what. The stylist was totally rude. The service sucked. I would never go back there in this life time. My hair is totally fried. The haircut that I got isn't remotely close to the picture I showed the lady. She acted as if I were bothering her. She had hurried me along because four people had come in behind me without an appointment. I got the brunt end of the stick because she had too many people to deal with. I would never recommend that anybody goes there. Not even my dog.

Regis Salonsthey ruined my hair and would not pay me

In 02/08 I went in asked for a rinse, the stylist gave me a permanent color that ruined my hair. I wrote regis, they refunded my money but said they could not pay me when I had to have all my hair cut (that or buy a wig) so I actually paid them to ruin my hair. I sent them some hair to show how the permanent color ruined my hair. If it hadn't been cut, all the bald spots and missing edges were too noticeable. I now have to pay to get my hair in condition again.

• La
            LaughingAtYOU Sep 02, 2008

"When she colored it, it turned into a green color, so she decided to put lightener all over my hair. She also cut my hair. So When i came home about 7 inches of my hair was gone!!!"

This sounds like the typical post by a competing Solon to bad mouth another.

Who in their right mind doesn't know that their hair is being cut?!!

• Ol
            olga Aug 19, 2008

I wnet to color my hair at REGIS in VANCOUVER WA, I asked for an all-over color. My hair used to be long and in great condition. When she colored it, it turned into a green color, so she decided to put lightener all over my hair. She also cut my hair. So When i came home about 7 inches of my hair was gone!!! My bangs were crooked, my hair in the back was layered crookedly, which I didnt want layered, and WORST of all my hair was orange with yellow!!! But on top of that it was fried in places. I cried for days. I went there everyday and they kept telling me we cant do anything u need to talk to our manager, when I asked to speak to the manager, she was never there. I called the corporate ofc, yelled at they and had to wait 2 daqys before getting an answer which is we can refund for only that haircut. RIDICULOUS> I went into the salonog the next day yelled at them, called the corp ofc from the salon and make them look at my hair. Finally they sais they will refund my money. Refund is one thing, My hair is still orange and very damaged. I went from long beautifull hrealthy hair to looking like a oopmpa loompa.!!! DONT EVER GO TO REGIS, they are INEXPERIENCED, and RUDE!!!

Regis Hairstylists - Oaks Mallstaff is incompetent and the management is rude and uncaring!

On march 14th 2007 I went to the regis at the oaks mall for a walk-in haircut which I received from a woman named keri. It ended up being the worst one i've ever had. The whole cut lasted only 5 minutes. I was mistakenly thinking "this girl must be really good." but when I got home and got a good look at my now dry hair, it was completely uneven; in some places by over an inch. I tried desperately to fix the most obvious length discrepancies, but the more I tried to fix, the more problems I found. By the time I realized it wasn't something I could fix myself, it was too late to go back to get the girl to re-cut my hair and I had a wedding to go to the next day, but I called the manager there anyway, to tell them what happened. Sandra b., the manager said she would cut my hair for free when I came back the next week which I accepted. When I called the next week to make an appointment, the woman taking my name was very short with me, was not in any way personable, and even questioned my "story". I was so angry about my whole experience, I had a friend fix my hair for me and when my friend called regis and spoke to sandra b. To tell her I wasn't coming and that my hair looked like an amature had cut it, the manager was extremely rude to my friend and was obviously unconcerned about being professional. I will never go back to another regis and I would discourage anyone from going to this particular one as the staff is at least partially incompetent and the management is rude and uncaring.

• Updated by Brianna Caputo · Dec 07, 2019

I was recently terminated from Regis as they shut down for business last week with no notice, salon number 5180, I contacted ministry of labor $ by law you owe me a severance pay, I have filed a form & you will be contacted by the ministry which will do a full investigation on the matter, so if you would like to get in contact with me my number is17059411690 or [email protected]

• Br
              Brianna Caputo Dec 14, 2019

I contacted ministry of labor in Ontario, you owe me 2 weeks severance pay on top of my last pay & vacation pay(termination)the will be contacting your company & will do an investigation with the company under law you must pay or be fined, please contact me directly if you need information regarding my claim that I filed.

• Ba
              Basager Jul 21, 2019

I went to smartstyle hair salon in the Wal-Mart on 6/17/2019 at 7631Gall blvd., Zephyrhills, Fla. I was very disappointed with my color and later the cut. I have posted a complaint 3 times so far and am getting nowhere. It's been almost a month since someone from Regis called to say I would be refunded within 10 days. Please resolve this ASAP.

• Am
              Amanda Duffy May 27, 2019

I went in for color service with purple at the tips. I paid $150 then $20 for a tip. It wasn't blended and it was 95% of my head purple. I went back the next day to lift some color. It did a little, but not a lot. I tipped another $20. I've tipped almost $200 that I'll have to get redone once it's faded. Management wasn't too happy about fixing.

• Ra
              ramm777stein Dec 12, 2007

I absolutely hate when people call themselves professionals but behave that way!