Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Managementcan’t get product refund back

A

I bought a Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair in October 2018 at the River Valley Mall in Lancaster Ohio. The manager promised refund if it didn't work. When I took it back the girl there had no idea how to do a refund on the register. When I went back two days later, the other lady there also did not know how to do a refund. She promised the manager would call. Still nothing.

I am stuck with a $27 product that I do not want even though I have a receipt. Beware!

Comment Guidelines