Regis Salonbad haircut

J

I went in to the salon needing a haircut. I had my picture (same one I take every time) because one of the few girls in the shop that can cut hair correctly told me that I should always have it that way the stylist knows exactly what I want.

The fake stylist (she was about 6 or 7 months pregnant it appeared) started cutting my hair and I should have got up the second she made her first cut. She started cutting the top first. I have never in my 40 + years seen anyone start at the top of the head. She went on to ask me "how long did I want it in the back?". Hello look at the pic. I showed her the picture and said about like it is here. Duh the she got to the ears and again she asked how long I wanted to have it... Look at the pic then again when she got to my bangs... Wow I am a fool.. I really cant understand how these stylist get a job and get their license.

My hair is no were close to being a style. One side is thin and the other is thick. I look like I have a 70 y/o's cut no kidding. I had a cute messy cut, now I cant do a thing with what she did to me. I wont be going in there again.

• Mm
    mmatthews1966 Apr 28, 2009

Well then "CLEARLY" you should have stuck with the ones who knew how to cut your hair. You sound like a very unhappy person!!!