Regional Acceptance CorporationFraudulent billing and account withdrawal

R

I authorized a payment of $1207 on February 23, 2017 and on march 1, 2017 they withdrew $1775 out of my bank account, leaving me no money to get my kids food. They previously told me I was $639 behind plus my march payment of $568 would make a total of $1207. So I authorized that amount only to have them take out more. They are now trying to claim I was $1207 BEHIND so they took out an extra payment of $568 for march to be $1775. This was extremely wrong and I have bank statements to prove I was only $639 behind and had been paying each month.