Menu

Red Roof Inn review: overcharged hotel cost

N
Author of the complaint
9:40 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi,
I write to tell you about the problem happened to me from staying on Oct 7, 2017 at Red Roof Inn (confirmation no [protected]). I made a reservation for 2 rooms on October 7, 2017 (copy of email attached).
When we checked in, the reception said he found that we booked only one room but we asked for 2 rooms as we booked. Finally he could find one more room for us . We stayed in 2 rooms and paid USD181.42 cash for 2 rooms . (Folio detailed attached but in 2 names, one is myself "Nuannoi Srirungrojana" the other is a friend of mine "Siriluck Pairojrat". That means we already paid for both rooms.

Recently I received a statement of credit card which charged me USD 90.91. We are charged 3 rooms for staying in 2 rooms, so please return me the over charged hotel cost.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best,
Nuannoi

View 0 more photos

More Red Roof Inn complaints & reviews

2 comments
M
Dec 07, 2017 2:58 pm EST

Hello,

My name is May, I am a case manager at Casemark. I have read your review and I am positive I can help you recover compensation.

We at Casemark want to create a better consumer experience and encourage accountability among businesses. Which means that our goal is to support consumers and provide them with professional representation.

On behalf of many satisfied customers, we were able to successfully negotiate and recover significant compensations in cases similar to yours. We can work on your behalf and recover the financial compensation you are seeking from the company. We take care of all the difficult paperwork and time consuming communication with the companies.

I know that getting compensated is never easy, but we have the knowledge and experience with these kind of cases and we will fight for you every step of the way.

If you are interested in hearing more about the ways we can help you, Please contact me at: may@casemark.net

Sincerely,
May Jackson

P
Nov 20, 2017 11:06 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

You will need to call the hotel directly to get this resolved. They most likely will not see your complaint here.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

403 complaints