Red Roof Innscamming for room fees and damages

Have been staying at red roof inn every now and then on the weekend coming from work until I get into my apartment for about last couple months I always gone on line and reserve my room in advance for the week lately I have came and the last weekend I booked room and when I got there someone had canceled my reservation without me knowing and then tried to over charge me. Im came to reed roof inn on the 24 of this month and came with conformation number and got ready to check in the manager at the desk said that he gave my room away after I had reserved but he lied he gave my room to a young lady who has been using my name on several times at different hotel the front desk man took my card number and has illegal putting rooms or reserving rooms under my name while on your property. Friday I got I paid him 64 dollars and he gave me a room that was damaged bed was broken down in a queen room with two beds that I never every reserve I always get king single bed and or queen smoking room. I also was ask to leave property I had to pee couldn't hold it and so I and to pee outside before went in room. he called the police and said I had to leave and I had only been in room 5 minutes and refuse to refund my money. Carlet Macklin [protected]