RealtyBargains foreclosuresCancelled membership, won't refund

I agree! I am just now dealing with them and I believe they are scammers. I cancelled my account right after opening it, then checked to ensure I couldn't get in. With no access one would expect that by using their link to cancel, adding comments as to why you are cancelled, you would in fact be cancelled. Not with them...the charge showed up in my credit card this month. How convenient for RealtyBargains to bank on the prospect that people will not look at or open their dangerous spam mail which just happens to be the exact documentation proof you produce (using their cancellation link) to remove falsely charged credit cards. What they will tell you is that, in the contract, we told you to hang on to the cancellation reply. What they DON'T tell you is they fail to do is ask you to add them to your contact list so NONE of their email goes to your spam pile. Reputable people ask you to add them.