RealNetworks — Fraud & cheating!
Those same charges appeared on my statements, $14.99 and $9.99. Their billing info came back with a Carlos Josefios Calle A b Ica, 034 PE. email was [protected]@msn.es Unauthorized Credit Card charges. Total fraudulent charges-recurring, brought this to RealNetworks attention with no action as of yet, and ultimately had to cancel my Credit Card. This will be pursued until there is a level of satisfaction.
2601 Elliott Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121 U.S.A.
Corporate Phone [protected]
North America Sales [protected]
Robert Glaser Founder, Chairman and CEO
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The above company does not verify credit cards they promote FRAUD, be sure to scrutinize your statements. Your Credit Card Company can only go back 3mos to refund charges. These [protected]@stards don't care... as long as they are receiving monies they don't care if they are fraudulent. May the competition crush you. Never was and never will be a realnetworks user.
More RealNetworks Complaints & Reviews
- Real.com Online - credit card charges
- Real.com / Isvc Internet Gbr - False charges
- Rn Real.com - taking monthly Fee from my credit card
- RN Superpass (Real Networks) - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges
- Real.com Online - unauthorized credit card charges
- Real.com/ivsc - real.com/IVSC
- REAL NETWORKS, INC. - Credit card billing
- Rn Real.com Online (Rn Unlimited Movies - refusal to cancel membership & stop charges
- RealNetworks / SuperPass - Scam membership!
- Real Times - Fraud credit card charges