Real Canadian Superstorepoor quality, worse customer service

S

Tried to return a defective food product today that I purchased two days ago. Was refused by someone who called herself a "store manager" for a completely (in my opinion) lame excuse - and who would not, when asked, show me where this was addressed in the refund policy.

This "manager" did not appear to me to even have a Grade 1 understanding of customer service and has now, single handedly managed to PERMANENTLY alienate a customer who regularly spent $11, 000 per year in "her" store over a $15 refund. I will never shop at Superstore again and will tell as many people as I can to do the same in the (probably vain) hope that someone, somewhere in that organization will ultimately make the connection between customers and paycheques.

• Rc
    r_c_s_s Nov 19, 2009

I am a superstore employee and honestly sometimes there is nothing we can do. however if tht person called themselves a store manager they should have handled the situation better. sometimes i think a 12 year old can do a better job then some managers.

• Sk
    skd Nov 16, 2009

Total agree with you. I don't thinks superstore employee realize the effect of upsetting one customer can lead to many.