The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Reader's Digest Association — Billing me for something I did not order
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received a PAST DUE BILL Dated September 1, 2009. The letter states that they sent me a bill for VOL 4-09 SILKS that I ordered which was shipped on 07/09 which I know for a fact I have no clue what this is. I do not order from RDigest. They say that the payment is due Sep. 22, 2009. I have searched for a customer service number on the bill and to no avail. Only a web site and could not get to that site. So, I am here with this complaint and for fear that I will have credit problems with RDigest for not paying $29.93.
More Reader's Digest Association Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii
- Readers Digest Book Processing Center - THEY KEEP SENDING ME BOOKS THAT I HAVE NOT ORDERED
- Readers Digest - 1,000,000 fraud
- Reader's Digest - No my legal name and only give me emai account and let me pay their money
- Readers Digest - Unsolicited goods!
- Reader's Digest - Unsolicited VPP & Recipt of unordered book on 15-02-2010