RCArca 52 hdtv d52w14 power button

M

Along with the rest of you I am just as disappointed. Hearing that HD was coming I was proactive and over paid for a RCA HDTV model 52W14 Projection Monitor. The HDTV was purchase in 2005 and like the rest of the compliants, when you go to turn on the TV the power light flashes several times but the TV does not come on. I even went to the point of disconnecting everything thinking it may reset itself but again nothing happened. So I go to the internet looking for solutions only to find numerous people having the same problem which tells me this is a manufactures defect. I would appreciate if anyone knows of a recall or class action suit that they would email me at the address below.

[protected]@yahoo.com

*Will never buy RCA Products Again!

• Te
    Terryg57 Sep 29, 2009

I agree. I purchased my D52W15 in 2004. For the last two months the power button flahes 3x, and nothing else... no picture, no sound. I can not even find a recall for this TV, however have found many... many COMPLIANTS.

[protected]@yahoo.com