The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved RCA — rca 52 hdtv d52w14 power button
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Along with the rest of you I am just as disappointed. Hearing that HD was coming I was proactive and over paid for a RCA HDTV model 52W14 Projection Monitor. The HDTV was purchase in 2005 and like the rest of the compliants, when you go to turn on the TV the power light flashes several times but the TV does not come on. I even went to the point of disconnecting everything thinking it may reset itself but again nothing happened. So I go to the internet looking for solutions only to find numerous people having the same problem which tells me this is a manufactures defect. I would appreciate if anyone knows of a recall or class action suit that they would email me at the address below.
*Will never buy RCA Products Again!
More RCA Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away!
- RCA F32650 TV - defective tv, poor after sales service!
- RCA - class action lawsuit
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service
- Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player - it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger