Raza.comBad customer service

S Review updated:

- They claim that they have 24x7 customer service, this is true but if go for customer service assistance you need to wait a long time (mostly more than 15mins).
- Most of the time there system is down due to their switch problem or technical upgrades, so you wouldn't be able to call. If you call again for customer service...wait for 15mins if they show up and if you complain about you are not able to make calls, they will say call after 20mins but that is not true most of the time.

• Ka
    Kamran1947 Feb 14, 2010

Raza.com is good company with bad policy, I don't like them just because of there racism.

• Gs
    gsarw Feb 21, 2010

Raza.com is a rip off company. They have hidden fees which they don't only mention if you call them.

• Th
    themostannoyingever Aug 23, 2010

Its worst phone company i ca ever imagine.. I tried to add another number that i taken new.. But i couldnt because prevous owner of this number already had raza.com account.. Hell compnay.. ### offf. SObz

• Ju
    juniorss Aug 29, 2010

Call center agents are nice when you sign up or want to but if you have a issue or problem they are so rude and have no policy or phone etiquttes

• Ta
    tan12345 Jan 13, 2011

spoke to cutomer service on chat, she put me on hold for 45 mins without saying a word, bad customer service, dropped calls, unaccessable/busy lines, enough said. I was a customer for two years I have switched to much better call provider out there.

• Ve
    Venkata praveen Apr 07, 2011

The worst customer care ever..

• Ve
    Venkata praveen Apr 07, 2011

The worst customer care ever.

• Ha
    Hawkeye2020 May 26, 2012

They claim that, 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
    If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with any aspect of our product, whether the quality, the price or any other reason, you can call us anytime, regardless the date of your purchase, and we will refund the unused balance! You can count on it.
    However when I called to cancel and terminate the service, they said i'd loose all my balance since i'm on special cheaper plan, which is not under moneyback guarantee...Seriously... i even told the c/s rep to read the entire terms and conditions. nowhere it stats somethig like what they are telling me

• Oz
    Ozi Zi Oct 20, 2019

@Hawkeye2020 Raza Phone Card international, those company are super crooks and bad very bad company, communication are super poor and rap off people money, I bought $10 card to call my Familly, every dialing they cut 2to 4 minute, I didn't even talk or speak nothing my $10 gone in 5 minute, every dialing I loose. 3to 5 minute, for nothing they are bad company worse, I do advise every customer do not even thing to buy or using Raza Phone company they are garbage trush company.lier company.

• Ti
    Tina1357 Nov 04, 2012

There customer service is not available 24/7 and is horriable. I bought a raza plan from them and used it. Somehow I started receiving bills from my phone company At&T for SOME of the long distance phone calls made using Raza. THis happened to me for two months. AFter the first month i was very careful the second month. However, same thing happened the second month as well. I call them and made a complain. The customer service rep said that a manager will call me back. A manager called me 5:00 am in the morning. I called back and asked a manager to call me during the day. A manager wrote an e-mail to me saying I was not using there service properly. I was sure I was using there service properly. They are not taking ownership of the problem there phone service is having and blaming the customer. They refuse to do anything about it.

• Sh
    Shuvankar Mahapatra Mar 26, 2013

I did not know whats going on at RAZA.com? I am using long time but now a days most worst service in tele commiunication & customer service. No one picking the call & I can not make call. Please before take new connection think twice. I will not suggest to get new connection in Canada or USA!...!!! WORST WORST SERVICE No customer service for 24 hrs ...Do ot buy I suggest try vonage is better then RAZA ...!

• Si
    Sinnathaby Aug 22, 2013

Raza service is poor and alot of hidden charges.

i have switched to disneytel.com and service is good and rates are very competitive. i am in canada and get post paid service.

• Pa
    Pandherpreet Mar 16, 2016

I have used Raza.com for some time had few issues such as loosing minutes I didn't pay much attention but since 3 weeks I have lost cents on ever failed call and I have heard other people talking while j am trying to call my family . I mean seriously you need to improve the service their helpline is useless

Master B Apr 30, 2016

Donot use their service.
    Worst customer service and no security.

Made un authorized charge in my card and then refused to refund. They charge 2.99 as service fees but donot provide any service.
    I would call them cheaters

Master B Apr 30, 2016

Fraud charges and bad customer service.

• Sh
    shri2626 Jul 29, 2016

This is the worst customer service i have ever experienced and I lived in India for 2 decades. Will never recommend this app to anyone.

• Pk
    PKPk Feb 06, 2017

Their reps are horrible with low level of courtesy and patience and they get rude after you ask a couple questions. They always seem to be in a rush to end the call and sound irritated if you try to ask for clarification on a question (it almost seems like this company has set a limit of 'only one answer allowed per caller' and 'don’t talk long with customers even if it involves troubleshooting customer issues'. I have been with raza for at least 7+ years and as long as I was in the auto roll plan things were not bad, however, I recently changed my plan (continued the auto roll though) and things have been pretty rough (dealing with the discourteous/horrible reps). I have recommended raza to two friends in the past and they are current raza customers, however, this will end and I will make sure that others know about their horrible reps.

• Ne
    neha24 Apr 17, 2017

I asked for my remaining unused balance back as I dont use raza now but they refused and told me to use those minutes.I spoke with 3 representative but all three gave me different reason one got agreed to give me money back but didnt get money, second one said in your case we wont give you money, you have to use these minutes, third one told talk mobile can not be refunded. they do not full fill their promise just give so many excuses and try to insult, they talk like I am asking their money not my own.