[Resolved] Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah / unauthorized credit card charges

United Arab Emirates

I got the RKABANK credit card from an agent who committed me that there will be no charges ( of any types) on the card. Once I activated this card they levied me with credit shield and insurance without my consent.
Then I was in my home country from 1 March and I got a late payment fees on my card which I never used for even a single dhiram.
I complained customer care about this and they told me we will solve it in 5 days. In that 5 days I got another late payment fees on my card.
Then I again contacted customer care again they told me it will take 3-5 working days but my request got rejected.
Then i visited branch they also did not helped me at all.
Then I made a complaint again on customer care which again got rejected as the executive did not mentioned my statement date.
Today again i have made a complaint still they say it will take 3-5 working days.

I am really fed up with this.

Please help me on this.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Customer

Please contact us on 04 2130000 or provide your contact number for us to reach you.

RAKBANK Team