Rak BankYour employee dont bother to answer my call or reply to my msgs

S

We opened an account through Ahmed ( Rak Bank employee) mobile no: [protected].

He told me and my investor that i would need a authority letter to collect the courier if the investor in whose name the account is opened is not around. When DTDC courier company called me last saturday i told them i have authority letter from my investor but they said they cant give it to me coz the bank has to write the mail to the courier company that the collecting person is different and she has an authority letter mentioning my name.

This happened last Saturday i called your employee Mr.Ahmed, he said the courier company is new and don't know the process. i said instead of doing a blame game just write a mail to Mr.Ishan, i even gave him the email ID on watsapp. He said he wil do it on Sunday. When i called him on sunday he said he has done it. when i wrote a mail to Ishan he said he didnt receive any mail from Ahmed or anybody from RAK bank, its simple Mr.Ahmed lied to me. Since then i m calling Mr. Ahmed he is not answering my calls nor did he is replying to my watsapp msgs till today and its tuesday.

Such pathetic customer service you have and till today i didnt receive my kit to transfer money. Coz of Mr.Ahmed my bills are due here, now who will pay, RAK Bank???

Your employee dont bother to answer my call or reply to my msgs

RESOLVED

• So
    SonamD May 27, 2016

[protected]
    and this is todays communication which he simply ignored it. Pathetic customer services and "i care a damn" attitude from your employee

Comments